Justice Lost

my book

"Books? You want books?! Ha! We've got books on hairy otters, on onions and on mars! All the fungus you could care for, plus, three triple zillion stars. We've got books on flossing teeth, plus three books on tossing sheep. If we spent our lives just counting books, we'd never get to sleep!" -Leopold the Librarian ("The Great Wishy Woz")
EvangelineWalker
I'm a teapot

Justice Lost

Post by EvangelineWalker »

I have just self-published a book! Here it is on amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI and createspace: https://www.createspace.com/4743060

Justice March crash lands on a parallel world. Before he can find a way home, he encounters dangerous inhabitants who want to know his secrets. Will he be able to escape, or will this strange new world destroy him?
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

Ooh, it sounds interesting! I'll be sure to buy a copy just as soon as I have a little spending money. Supporting a fellow author 'twould be fun. \:D/
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
EvangelineWalker
I'm a teapot

Cool! Would you be able to send me a link to buy your book? I always like to support fellow authors too. :)
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I just bought it! I always enjoyed reading the things you posted in Inventor's Corner. :D I am the worst at actually reading the stuff that I get via Kindle, so no promises on when I will actually have read it ;) but I'll try to read it in the not too distant future.
EvangelineWalker
I'm a teapot

I actually bought that book, Emmet; I didn't realize it because of your different username. :)

Thanks Catspaw! It's not a very long book, so hopefully it won't take you long once you start. :)

I have started writing the sequel now.