STEVE ANSWERS QUESTIONS AND MELTS YOUR FACE AND THEN YOU DIE

The place for all those "Questions for this fascinating user" threads so they're all in one place!
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

hi marvin,

i actually tried to change my name to marvin d. some time ago, but the spirit of the lord descended upon me like a dove and said "you are not worthy." kind of rude, honestly.
he/him | a little stinker.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Steve wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:45 pm hi marvin,

i do remember this. i remember doing it one time when i was a mere child and receiving a kind, but stern private message from a moderator who explained that this was behavior that we do not do here. that's why i triple posted instead of double posting here. also, do we even have mods anymore?
Yes, of course forum admins are not selling your private info. :anxious: Definitely keep sharing favourite animals, your mother's maiden name, banks you have accounts with, and other casual fun stuff like that! :yes:

We do have a short admin/mod list these days, and with such limited activity it's been enough. We're not too picky in these goofier forums. We usually still do merge double posts elsewhere, but not here. Plus, as you noted, triple posting is super duper cool.
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

catspaw, you could make me a mod so that i can edit everyone's posts to be triple posts
he/him | a little stinker.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Steve wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:01 pm catspaw, you could make me a mod so that i can edit everyone's posts to be triple posts
Tempting, very tempting. My favourite sports/hockey writer (Down Goes Brown/Sean McIndoe) always advocates for Team Chaos so I can't help but consider this offer very seriously. Make the case for why this is a good idea.