Greetings Aliens

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Iron and Light
Night is Falling
Night is Falling

Greetings Aliens

Post by Iron and Light »

Anyone remember me? How are you sheltered seedlings fairing these days =D? Making sure to stay separate from the big, bad outside world and keep your minds, bodies, and spirits pure?
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

Hey, you! \:D/ It's been quite a while!
*insert provocative quote here*
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Things are about to get interesting.

Very interesting.

\:D/
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Nothing like a condescending return post! \:D/

Hi there, I&L. Sure, I remember you. ;)
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Iron and Light
Night is Falling
Night is Falling

Post by Iron and Light »

Yes, yes. It's been awhile. I have a 'real life,' outside of the internet now. Sadly 'real life' seems to take away from computer time :<.

Aren't things always interesting when I'm around =D?

Oh, what else would you expect from me, Laura? I sure as hades wouldn't want to disappoint. Glad you remember me- it means I left a lasting impression before I disappeared O:).
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Marvin D. wrote:Things are about to get interesting.

Very interesting.

\:D/
I&L, for the record, I have no idea what this youngling is talking about. You've always been awesome \:D/
Iron and Light
Night is Falling
Night is Falling

Post by Iron and Light »

Thank you, hun =].

Despite stark opinions to the contrary (and how I may come across), I don't hate everyone on here and I'm not evil incarnate (though it's fun to mess with everyone who holds to that line of thinking ;) ). I simply have very different worldviews than most of the members on here. However, back in the day I was one of the most obsessive, staunch non-denominational Christians out there, loudly proclaiming my beliefs and debating all who disagreed. Come to find out, life and growing up has a way of changing what you believe- and now I boldly state my new convictions just like I did in the past. Only difference is, no one on here agrees with me anymore, so instead of peaceful posts of support everyone gets their panties in a bunch and attacks me like I'm a witch during the middle ages ;). I know I'm blunt, straightforward, and uncaring with my words to a fault- USUALLY it's not meant to offend anyone. I simply have no tact :P.
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

I was actually just thinking about you today when I read the *warm winter parka* topic... This is weird
Iron and Light
Night is Falling
Night is Falling

Post by Iron and Light »

Oddly awesome \:D/.
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

I'm curious to hear your opinion on the *warm winter parka* subject, if you don't mind jumping in :p
Iron and Light
Night is Falling
Night is Falling

Post by Iron and Light »

I will be more than happy to jump in as soon as I get home from work after 3pm pacific time :).
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

Welcome back, I&L.
Yeah, you don't know me, in fact nobody really knows me, they just "know" me.
But anyways, I've read some of your previous posts, and you seem pretty cool.
I'm Joy, and I'm an impressionable newbie and 11 year old with legalistic views, who can't understand sarcasm, and overreacts to everything, and loves to shove her opinion on others. Hai. \:D/
Well, actually I hardly ever join debates 'cause I'm not sure about what I know and am not confident in my debating skills. I'm starting to formulate my own opinions on issues, and stuff, so I don't feel like burdening people with my little-thought-out views. :P
But yeah, I'm probably what you expect from my age group.
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

Iron and Light wrote:I'm not evil incarnate
Well, let's just wait until the holy water gets here before we come to any conclusions. :x

:P Just kidding. It's nice of you to drop in again. \:D/ And even though most people here seem to associate you with controversy, I'll go ahead and break the trend by saying that whenever you come to memory I stop and think about what a lovely username you have. ^_^ Also, occasionally your name triggers accompanying thoughts about the Cuban Missile Crisis, though I'm not exactly sure what that means yet. :-k
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

I think it means the board is about to have a nuclear war.
And welcome back I&L.
Iron and Light
Night is Falling
Night is Falling

Post by Iron and Light »

Joy, Amethystic, and Jonathan. I remember you all. It's nice to see some familiar faces on a board that's gained so many members and lost just as many due to 'real life' and growing up.

Nuclear war? Oh I wouldn't go that far. Just some really awesome controversy and light-hearted trolling =D. I'm sure everyone can handle it. After all... the interwebz = serious bizniz.
~JCGJ~
Autumn is a Glorious Season
Autumn is a Glorious Season
Post by ~JCGJ~ »

I have no idea who you are... But, it's nice to meet you. You can call me JJ (though, AE may not appreciate that...), JC, Jonathan, Jon-Jon, Jonnyboi, or whatever else comes to your mind (I'll answer to just about anything. :mrgreen: ).
They/Them
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

~JCGJ~ wrote:I have no idea who you are... But, it's nice to meet you. You can call me JJ (though, AE may not appreciate that...), JC, Jonathan, Jon-Jon, Jonnyboi, or whatever else comes to your mind (I'll answer to just about anything. :mrgreen: ).
Hey, JC, mind if I start calling you Grandma? :p \:D/
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
godisawesomeness99
Popsicle kid

Post by godisawesomeness99 »

well, he did say he'd answer to just about anything so..... go ahead lol
Daniel- Seattle Pacific University '22
Music is how God speaks to me
I used to be here.... but now I'm probably not.... so yeah
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Iron and Light wrote:Joy, Amethystic, and Jonathan. I remember you all. It's nice to see some familiar faces on a board that's gained so many members and lost just as many due to 'real life' and growing up.
Real life has stolen me too; I lurk once in a while and rarely post anymore.