Margaret Fay; Still Mayor?

It has been longer than 4 years!

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!

New Mayor for Odyssey?

Yes!
89%
No
11%

Total votes: 18

AIOfan11
Younger than you

Margaret Fay; Still Mayor?

Post by AIOfan11 »

Do you think that AIO needs to have an episode about Margaret? (Or shall I call her Mayor Fay?). I think they should. It has been pretty long, and it would be a fun episode. Do you think that Odyssey needs to get a new Mayor! I say so. Why not?

Down with Mayor Fay! :demonstration:
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

AIOFan11 wrote:Do you think that AIO needs to have an episode about Margaret? (Or shall I call her Mayor Fay?). I think they should. It has been pretty long, and it would be a fun episode. Do you think that Odyssey needs to get a new Mayor! I say so. Why not?

I wouldn't mind seeing her leave town. She bugs me.

-Jonathan
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Jonathan wrote:
AIOFan11 wrote:Do you think that AIO needs to have an episode about Margaret? (Or shall I call her Mayor Fay?). I think they should. It has been pretty long, and it would be a fun episode. Do you think that Odyssey needs to get a new Mayor! I say so. Why not?

-Jonathan
I don't know about going so far as to say leave town, but I would like to see her step down.

She is not my favorite character either...(one of my least favorite)
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Yeah, Odyssey needs a new mayor!

:idea:

Hey, that would be the ideal job for Eugene, now that he's back! :lol:
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Evil Chick wrote:Yeah, Odyssey needs a new mayor!

LOL! Great idea, EC!

Uh, no.
poWerbOy
If posts were pigs...

Post by poWerbOy »

wow that would be an interesting twist on plot....i am not sure if it's good or bad? i kind of like the idea.....yeah aio needs to bring in a fresh new character as mayor. not to say that it couldn't be an already existing character (such as eugene), but the last time we heard of elections in odyssey was during the blaackgaard saga (is that right? it seems like its been a long time). i hope they do something about replacing margaret faye soon.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Jonathan wrote:

-Jonathan
Ditto.^
Linne
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Linne »

I just don't like her "Holier than thou" attitude all the time....... :noway:
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Barely Is wrote:I just don't like her "Holier than thou" attitude all the time....... :noway:
I never liked her, attitude included.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

poWerbOy wrote:

wow that would be an interesting twist on plot....i am not sure if it's good or bad? i kind of like the idea.....yeah aio needs to bring in a fresh new character as mayor. not to say that it couldn't be an already existing character (such as eugene), but the last time we heard of elections in odyssey was during the blaackgaard saga (is that right? it seems like its been a long time). i hope they do something about replacing margaret faye soon.
Actually, there were no elections in DBD. Tom was elected a year before, was nearly recalled in DBD, and Margaret was elected immideatly following the hiatus.

-Jonathan
poWerbOy
If posts were pigs...

Post by poWerbOy »

Jonathan wrote:
poWerbOy wrote:

Actually, there were no elections in DBD. Tom was elected a year before, was nearly recalled in DBD, and Margaret was elected immideatly following the hiatus.

-Jonathan
oh yes now i remember margaret's campaign was after DBD.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Yeah she annoys me.
...I hate marquees.
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

It seems like no one likes her. I didn't like her when she was 'dating' Whit. "Will you marry me?" Shes a girl!
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

AIOFan11 wrote:It seems like no one likes her. I didn't like her when she was 'dating' Ham's Husband. "Will you marry me?" Shes a girl!
Our administrators succeded in confusing me. Ham's Husband is really Whit, they just word censored it.

-Jonathan
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Jonathan wrote:
AIOFan11 wrote:It seems like no one likes her. I didn't like her when she was 'dating' Ham's Husband. "Will you marry me?" Shes a girl!
Our administrators succeded in confusing me. Ham's Husband is really Whit, they just word censored it.

-Jonathan
I saw it in another post and was wondering what it was! Lol! Whit!
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

AIOFan11 wrote:
Jonathan wrote:

-Jonathan
I saw it in another post and was wondering what it was! Lol! Ham's Husband!
Yeah, I've seen that, too. Weird... :roll:
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Jimmy Barclay Fan
Classic

Post by Jimmy Barclay Fan »

Tom was mayor from 1994-1997. The other mayor resigned in 1994, so thats why Tom was for 3 years.
Mayor Faye started in 1997. In 2000 or 2001, Whitsend.org newspaper had Margaret winning the election. I dont know if Odyssey has a time limit, but Margaret (if still mayor), is almost 8 years.
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Jimmy Barclay wrote:Tom was mayor from 1994-1997. The other mayor resigned in 1994, so thats why Tom was for 3 years.
Mayor Faye started in 1997. In 2000 or 2001, Whitsend.org newspaper had Margaret winning the election. I dont know if Odyssey has a time limit, but Margaret (if still mayor), is almost 8 years.
Yikes! Thanks for the info!
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

I like MF just fine.
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

This is a great opportunity to stir things up in Odyssey or at least create a solid series of episodes.