ToO March Madness!

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

Go Ohio State \:D/ I don't have a bracket, but after Thursday nights win, I'm rooting for Ohio State. Plus, that's where my familys from, so all the men/boys/sports fanatics in my family are cheering hard for them :)
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

How is it that my bracket is at the top, even though my champion is already out???
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Jimmy Barclay
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by Jimmy Barclay »

Jesus' Princess wrote:Go Ohio State \:D/ I don't have a bracket, but after Thursday nights win, I'm rooting for Ohio State. Plus, that's where my familys from, so all the men/boys/sports fanatics in my family are cheering hard for them :)
Well that didn't last long.......imagine losing to Wichita State :shock: :shock:
Sunshine
Smile for the camera

Post by Sunshine »

Duke.
lost.
o_o

I'm doomed.
Last edited by Sunshine on Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Sunshine wrote:Duke.
lost.
o_o

I'm doomed.
You're the only one with your champion still in the tournament, silly. ^_^

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

Jimmy Barclay wrote:
Jesus' Princess wrote:Go Ohio State \:D/ I don't have a bracket, but after Thursday nights win, I'm rooting for Ohio State. Plus, that's where my familys from, so all the men/boys/sports fanatics in my family are cheering hard for them :)
Well that didn't last long.......imagine losing to Wichita State :shock: :shock:
I. Know. :shock: Through a weird twist of events I was actually at that game, it was a super exciting second half, but unfortunately the Buckeyes couldn't pull out another win :(
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

No, Gators! :(
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Fang, TKD, AE and Laura have all been eliminated from winning the league. :(

If Wichita State defeats Louisville and Michigan wins over Syracuse, WOODY WINS.
If Wichita State defeats Louisville and Syracuse wins over Michigan, SUNSHINE WINS.

If Louisville defeats Wichita State and Michigan wins over Syracuse, BOOKWORM WINS.
If Louisville defeats Wichita State and Syracuse wins over Michigan, it will come down to the national championship game.
........If Syracuse defeats Louisville / Wichita State in the national championship, SUNSHINE WINS.
........If Louisville / Wichita State defeats Syracuse in the national championship, BOOKWORM WINS.

If Michigan State resurrects from the tournament grave, I'll be a happy man. \:D/
If Rutgers resurrects from the tournament grave, we will all be abused and fired. :(

Now go out and root for your matchup! League winner gets $250.

Wichita State vs. Louisville (SATURDAY, 6:09PM ET)
Michigan vs. Syracuse (SATURDAY, 8:49PM ET)
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

:thud:

-- 18 Mar 2014 08:39 am --

Results:
bookworm - 880, 94.9%
Woody - 780, 77.5%
Invisible Ninja - 680, 56.6%
TKD - 660, 53.5%
Sunshine - 630, 48.5%