Guys wearing girl pants/skinny jeans

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
gunblader3
Found

Post by gunblader3 »

Girl pants? I'm pretty sure that is unbiblical.......... :D
Children are pure, they know who's the strongest. ~ Mask de Smith
Old Brad
I've been working out

Post by Old Brad »

Sparrow wrote: The fact that you called him an "ultra jerk" seems to imply that you were. :anxious:
As he quoted AE's post:
American Eagle wrote:Image
I think he was using AE's phraseology against him or something to that effect
That said..

My personal opinion on skinny jeans is that they shouldn't be worn. Is it sinful as Christians to wear them? Not necessarily, though if it causes one of our brothers or sister in the Lord to stumble, it is a sin. As with everything, it's a choice we have to make. I won't wear them myself, I'll agree with KF on all of his points. :)

Hope that doesn't sound too judgmental. :anxious:
“For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him."
ique
Found

Post by ique »

Holy crumpets, guys. THEY'RE PANTS.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

ique wrote:Holy crumpets, guys. THEY'RE PANTS.
Best post so far =P

I don't wear then, but it's not a big deal if you do. Or don't. Blah
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

Sparrow wrote:
UNCLEBITTLES wrote:
American Eagle wrote:
UNCLEBITTLES wrote:Ultra jerk!
Haha, you intentionally create this topic to create controversy (with a "troll face"), and then you get offended when someone shares a view you don't like? Nice.
Who said I was offended....
The fact that you called him an "ultra jerk" seems to imply that you were. :anxious:
It's called a freaking joke....
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
Sparrow
Processing

Post by Sparrow »

UNCLEBITTLES wrote:
Sparrow wrote:
UNCLEBITTLES wrote:
American Eagle wrote:
UNCLEBITTLES wrote:Ultra jerk!
Haha, you intentionally create this topic to create controversy (with a "troll face"), and then you get offended when someone shares a view you don't like? Nice.
Who said I was offended....
The fact that you called him an "ultra jerk" seems to imply that you were. :anxious:
It's called a freaking joke....
Right, right. Sometimes it's hard to tell on the internet. ;)
Petrichor
Popsicle kid

Post by Petrichor »

UNCLEBITTLES wrote:It's called a freaking joke....
Aaanyways, most girls I know aren't really fans of guys wearing skinny jeans. It's not a good look, and they're really not doing you any favors with the ladies. If you genuinely do not care about this fact... :anxious:
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Petrichor, I don't know who you are or why you came to this town, but I like you already. \:D/ You successfully used a meme AND implied something mischievousness...
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

Petrichor wrote:
UNCLEBITTLES wrote:It's called a freaking joke....
Aaanyways, most girls I know aren't really fans of guys wearing skinny jeans. It's not a good look, and they're really not doing you any favors with the ladies. If you genuinely do not care about this fact... :anxious:
Vulgarity? What vulgarity?
American Eagle wrote:Petrichor, I don't know who you are or why you came to this town, but I like you already. \:D/ You successfully used a meme AND implied something mischievousness...
Yeah if successful means fail now, "Freaking" isn't vulgar.
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
Cbriggs45
Pilgrim

Post by Cbriggs45 »

HALT ALTO STOP!

justin bieber is a woman thus the womens clothing..

second..

if a male wears girls pants thats called cross dressing.. 'nuff said..

also thirdly.

swag is a ribbon around a bunch of flowers... which totally fits with the amount of "teen humans" i heard use that a "slang".

frankly girl pants and swag usages.. pretty much shows the answer that folks with common sense can clearly see. if you cant well.. common sense is lost on you.

p.s the attempted trolling of this topic is weak. i know for i have been trolling on the interwebs since before the google was used a verb.

lastly. long life rock and roll!
you can learn a lot from job 38-42, being humble isn't the easiest but its worth it.
ique
Found

Post by ique »

In response to the 'most girls don't think boys look good in skinny jeans' assumption:
My coworker wears skinny jeans and he has a lovely girlfriend, so ... that's not necessarily true?
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

Woah. Guys, I honestly don't know what to say. All of you have really strong opinion on...pants :anxious:

I think it's really cruel to judge someone's sexuality based on their clothing. Calling an item of clothing "gay" is utterly discriminative (unless you're all trying to be make a joke...in which case, it's not funny. I don't know how many of you speak to gay people, but that type of comment is hurtful ;) ).
Sparrow wrote:Even without taking anything else into consideration, I have yet to see a guy who looks good in skinny jeans. Please don't. ;)
I politely disagree with this statement. I have seen several guys who look very attractive in skinny jeans. Just sayin' \:D/
*insert provocative quote here*
Petrichor
Popsicle kid

Post by Petrichor »

Yeah, I really don't have a moral issue with guys wearing skinny jeans, per se. I just don't really care for the fashion. Wearing "girl pants", however, I do have a problem with. Guys, if you're going shopping for those... I've gotten guys kicked out of a store for poking around in the juniors' dressing room while they were, uhm, "shopping", and I won't hesitate to do it again. \:D/
UNCLEBITTLES wrote:Yeah if successful means fail now, "Freaking" isn't vulgar.
...if you say so. It's always seemed like a somewhat coarse term to me, but if it doesn't carry negative connotations for you, it's your decision whether or not to use it. :p
Musical Shutterbug wrote:...I have seen several guys who look very attractive in skinny jeans. Just sayin' \:D/
That's because those guys are already drop-dead gorgeous to start with. They are attractive in spite of the skinny jeans. :noway:
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

Musical Shutterbug wrote:Calling an item of clothing "gay" is utterly discriminative
Because we here at the ToO LOVE to discriminate. :noway:
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
ique
Found

Post by ique »

well yeah, we do.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Mercy, your post is the only reason why I still talk to you after all that you've done to me \:D/

And ique, you're my new favorite person =P
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Sparrow
Processing

Post by Sparrow »

Musical Shutterbug wrote:
Sparrow wrote:Even without taking anything else into consideration, I have yet to see a guy who looks good in skinny jeans. Please don't. ;)
I politely disagree with this statement. I have seen several guys who look very attractive in skinny jeans. Just sayin' \:D/

You disagree with my statement that I have yet to see a guy who looks good in skinny jeans? ;) Now, you may have seen a guy who looks good in 'em, but I'm hard-pressed to figure out how you would know whether I had or not. \:D/
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

Petrichor wrote:
Musical Shutterbug wrote:...I have seen several guys who look very attractive in skinny jeans. Just sayin' \:D/
That's because those guys are already drop-dead gorgeous to start with. They are attractive in spite of the skinny jeans. :noway:
I could take this conversation down a totally different road right now. But I shan't, because Catspaw would kill me :(
Marvin D. wrote:Mercy, your post is the only reason why I still talk to you after all that you've done to me \:D/
Why, thank you! \:D/
Sparrow wrote:

You disagree with my statement that I have yet to see a guy who looks good in skinny jeans? ;) Now, you may have seen a guy who looks good in 'em, but I'm hard-pressed to figure out how you would know whether I had or not. \:D/
Excellent point. This is why clarity of language is so important. Hopefully you understood what I meant, though ;)
*insert provocative quote here*
Petrichor
Popsicle kid

Post by Petrichor »

Petrichor wrote:
I could take this conversation down a totally different road right now. But I shan't, because Catspaw would kill me :(
Good call. I'm sure several anxious mods are already keeping a close eye on this thread. \:D/

And I'm actually willing to make a concession as regards the whole skinny jeans and girls' dislike of them thing, 'cuz there was this guy at camp last summer who was basically the camp heartthrob, and he wore skinny jeans, and basically all the girls at camp said he dressed nicely and was adorable or whatever. :p
Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

I think all guys should wear skinny jeans all the time. \:D/

....no seriously some do look good in them.
~*~StrongNChrist, November 22, 1991- March, 25th, 2011~*~