I FINALLY Got The Cover For My Book... YAY!

"Books? You want books?! Ha! We've got books on hairy otters, on onions and on mars! All the fungus you could care for, plus, three triple zillion stars. We've got books on flossing teeth, plus three books on tossing sheep. If we spent our lives just counting books, we'd never get to sleep!" -Leopold the Librarian ("The Great Wishy Woz")
Movieman
Wants David O Piano
Wants David O Piano

I FINALLY Got The Cover For My Book... YAY!

Post by Movieman »

I just got the final design for my book cover today from the artist I hired... and I wanted to share it with all you ToOers of course. \:D/

Here's the description that's going to be on the back of the book:

Adam Johnson literally finds himself Lost in Time after finding a mysterious device in his professor’s office. Too late, he realizes he’s activated the device, and finds himself transported back into Biblical times.
His journeys take him from the Garden of Eden to Sodom and Gomorrah, and from Noah’s Ark to the sale of Joseph into slavery. Adam is forced to face his own shortcomings as he’s swept through the Old Testament and in conversations with God, Moses and Job, among others, to the point his outlook on life and his spirit changes.
Adam strives to find his way home, anxious to turn back time and start over. But can he? Adam feels he might be trapped in time forever, and is forced to rely on something other than himself.

Yay, I'm finally a published author! Check out my website.
http://www.joshuagrantbooks.com
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

This looks excellent :) Very well done, interesting plot, the artist did a very good job as well :)
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

That looks great Movieman :)
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Very cool cover Movieman. Congratulations!!
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln