Are you ready to handle this............

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

Mary Anne Ryan wrote:
Orange Llama wrote:
Mary Anne Ryan wrote:
dancer02248 wrote:
Orange Llama wrote:
Unholy Trinity wrote:I got promoted from the closet to Jessicado's bed! \:D/
Uhm.....

*isn't going to state what she's thinking right now*

Peace Out

-Gimp

ummmm.....ditto that
come on you guys grow up!
Uhm.....I WAS joking...........anyway I think I was...........but Brian did walk right into that one the way he worded his post :yes:

Peace Out

-Gimp
I get it! sheesh Gimp. *thinks about how she has a way of geting gim's number...*
My phone number? Hmmm, well most people who think they want my phone number PM me asking for it :-

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Mary Anne Ryan
OK

Post by Mary Anne Ryan »

Orange Llama wrote:
Mary Anne Ryan wrote:
Orange Llama wrote:
Mary Anne Ryan wrote:
dancer02248 wrote:
Orange Llama wrote:
Uhm.....

Peace Out

-Gimp

ummmm.....ditto that
Uhm.....I WAS joking...........anyway I think I was...........but Brian did walk right into that one the way he worded his post :yes:

Peace Out

-Gimp
I get it! sheesh Gimp. *thinks about how she has a way of geting gim's number...*
My phone number? Hmmm, well most people who think they want my phone number PM me asking for it :-

Peace Out

-Gimp
this is so offtopic... I meant Andrea..she still has your number from nebraska writen down somewhere.
Mary Anne Ryan

Second Generation detective.

Have faith in God, and Tie down your Camels
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

Mary Anne Ryan wrote:
Orange Llama wrote:
Mary Anne Ryan wrote:
Orange Llama wrote:
Mary Anne Ryan wrote:
dancer02248 wrote:
Orange Llama wrote:
Uhm.....

Peace Out

-Gimp

ummmm.....ditto that

Peace Out

-Gimp

Peace Out

-Gimp
this is so offtopic... I meant Andrea..she still has your number from nebraska writen down somewhere.
Yeah we are getting off topic here............she had / has my NE number, but all that will do is put you through to voice mail that I MIGHT get.....might not seeing as now that most people who know my CA number call it, I don't check the NE number's voice mail as much.............sometimes if I'm REALLY bored.

Peace Out

-Gimp

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

First, I'll agree that Brian walked into that one, I just wasn't going to say anything. And second...
Mary Anne Ryan wrote: gee sounds like fun. I cant wait till Andrea and the others plan the road trip! \:D/ If it ever happens. :anxious: Which it so will! \:D/
What road trip?

-Jonathan
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

Brian may have walked into that on purpose. :-
mr. mellow
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by mr. mellow »

so where did jess sleep if she couldn't sleep in her own bed?
Image [img]
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

On the floor of my living room. \:D/ It was just like camping...but without a tent or being outside or a campfire or stars or smores or a sleeping bag or rocks in my back or.....
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

Unholy Trinity wrote:On the floor of my living room. \:D/ It was just like camping...but without a tent or being outside or a campfire or stars or smores or a sleeping bag or rocks in my back or.....
Or bugs crawling on your, or the whining of mosquitos, or hearing wild animals........oh, yeah I forgot Brian is in the same house as you :D.......OK, so you do hear wild animal noises :yes:

Peace Out

-Gimp

Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

FYI I (JF) slept on the futon downstairs in the living room, Jessica was on the floor next to me.
dancer02248
I've been working out

Post by dancer02248 »

Unholy Trinity wrote:Brian may have walked into that on purpose. :-
that's kinda what i figured
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

The camera did not tragically die! :noway: Top made me throw it at the ground and now it keeps saying the batteries are dead even though I recharged them.....:( And just to reiterate: I did NOT drop it--he MADE me throw it! Yeah!!! :anxious:

We went to Ashland today and there was a statue of Abraham Lincoln with the head missing, so I managed to climb up to the top of it to have my picture taken (which was not easy as I was in high heels and a skirt from work!) and then we discovered the camera still did not work....... :( So sad. We found many photo ops along the way like funky hats at a store and all the cool masks at the Shakespeare shop, but would just cry when we realized that we could not share these memories with you.

Our drives are spent playing a few alphabet games though and I thought I would share a few with you instead of pictures!

I went to the ToO and I brought back Alex (formally known as Alex Jefferson), Bmuntz, Catspaw, D&D, Eugene Blackgaard, Frank/Ferder :hilarious:, Gimp, Hawkeye, Itaque, Jonathan, Kendall (Eugene), Lady Symbeline, Mr. Mellow, Nate the Great, Obewankenobe Girl, PopcornQueen, Quiet Girl (you don't hear from her much because she is quiet you see :- ), Random Cucumber Dispenser (a brief SN given to JF), Shadowpaw, Toppicado \:D/ , U (not me):hilarious:, ...and then we trailed off--although we did know that Z would be reserved for Zedekiah!

So exciting, I know....our other AIO game was

I went to Odyssey and I got an Avery, Bennet Charles' Toupee, Connie, David O, EugeneFan23, Flight of Imagination, George Barclay, Harlow Doyle; Private Investigator, Imagination Station, Jellyfish, Katrina, Mary Barclay, NPCs, Oddysey :-s , Professor Bovril, Queen Esther, Rodney's Rathbones Recipe for Raspberry Ripple, Shakespeare, Tom Riley, Uncle Joe, Villanous Dr. Blackgaard, WodFamChocSod, Y.A.K., Zappezoids 2

\:D/
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

You guys are much cleverer than I would have expected! ;)

I hope the camera works soon! :pray:
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Lol. That's hilarious! *wishes the camera hadn't been "thrown."*
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

That's too bad about the camera! Cool games, though!!
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

:hilarious:

So.....we are ALL on a seperate computer in my office visiting the ToO right now!! I guess we just can't interact in real life and had to resort to computers..... Ok the real truth is that my internet is fritzing out and is incredibly slow at home (I think I need to get a new router or something) so we went to my work so we can look up directions and activites for Seattle so we are prepared. We looked up Seattle stuff and are now all on ToO and I found that really funny, so I thought I would share.......

Your welcome! :D
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Lol! You guys are great! :lol:
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Lol. You guys are just too funny.
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

Awesome games! :yes: The most creative I ever got with AIO-road-trip games was a varriation of the alphabet game where I'd look for words that started with the letter I was on (a, b, c, etc....) and then come up with an AIO character or business for that letter.....

Another game which I enjoy is looking for signs that say something that can be related to AIO.....

Examples:

"Fort Campbell" in KY (or anything with "Campbell" ) can become "Campbell County"

"Speed Limit" signs...."Faster than a Speeding ticket"

"Exit".....:-k hmmmm....."Exit" :p :-

"Station" (regardles of gas station, or any station).........yup, Imagination station".

I don't go in any particular alphabetical order.....just as I see the signs. I try to keep the words as close to the words in titles, characters, etc as I can, but often I improvise.....like the "Speed Limit" sign.

Peace Out

-Gimp

Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

Yesterday I challenged the lot of the Unholy Trinity to DDR at the local mall's arcade! \:D/ I totally schooled them and got like all A's and they kept failing, but I think one of them (maybe JF but I forget for sure) got a D once. :noway: They are lucky to have such a dancing queen with them.

~Top
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Sweet! I knew Top couldn't dance! \:D/
Though I'm surprised that even he didn't get a D, minimally. Way to go, Sarah! :D
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!