The Mysterious Benedict Society

"Books? You want books?! Ha! We've got books on hairy otters, on onions and on mars! All the fungus you could care for, plus, three triple zillion stars. We've got books on flossing teeth, plus three books on tossing sheep. If we spent our lives just counting books, we'd never get to sleep!" -Leopold the Librarian ("The Great Wishy Woz")
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

The Mysterious Benedict Society

Post by Woody »

Has anyone on here ever read these books??? Well, if you haven't, you need to. They're AWESOME! \:D/ Go read them! NOW!
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Loney 97
Not as new
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada, North America, Planet Earth, The Solar System as We Know It. . .

Post by Loney 97 »

I've read them, and I completely agree. Anyone who hasn't read is strongly recommended to check them out!! =D>
Thank you to my SS for the great sig!
CreativeThinker101
Fourscore and seven

Post by CreativeThinker101 »

I read all of them. I loved the first one, but the series honestly dragged a bit with the second and third.
Signed,
CreativeThinker101
And Check out my AIO website! Here's a link: http://www.justanotheraioblog.blogspot.com/ Please comment on it! Because if you don't, I'm gonna call the exterminator!
THANK YOU
(P.S. What an interesting and fun website.)
Buzz

Post by Buzz »

CreativeThinker101 wrote:I read all of them. I loved the first one, but the series honestly dragged a bit with the second and third.
Agreed. :yes: The first was definitely the best.
Woody

Post by Woody »

Yes, but the second and third books are still pretty good.
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Buzz

Post by Buzz »

Reynard Muldoon wrote:Yes, but the second and third books are still pretty good.
True, of course. But the first shall always remain my favorite! Then the third, and then the second. (I didn't like the second one as much as the others).
Woody

Post by Woody »

Really? I thought the second one was quite interesting.
Buzz

Post by Buzz »

I didn't say it was boring, though it wasn't nearly as exciting as the other ones. The main part I didn't like it as much was because of all the lying that occured, and it just seemed so unlike them.
Woody

Post by Woody »

Yeah, but they had to do it to save Mr. Benedict. Not that I necessarily think it was the right way to handle things, there was a better way. Milligan. :-

And who here can honestly say they don't think Milligan is awesome? Not me, that's for sure.
Last edited by Woody on Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Buzz

Post by Buzz »

Yes, Milligan is pretty awesome! :yes:
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

I've got them all on my shelf and have read through them all at least twice. :yes: They're excellent.
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog