Kingdom Hearts

Anyone?

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
coffeeappreciation
Gold Member
Post by coffeeappreciation »

Bananareader wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:17 pm I beat Reverse/Rebirth mode in Kingdom Hearts Rechain of Memories.
=D> Ooh congrats!
I just downloaded Kingdom Hearts 3 since they removed Final Mix from gamepass after I just started it lol... Hopefully I have enough time to finish this one before it's removed O.O
Psst! Hey, you! Yeah, you there! Thanks to everyone who helped hatch my dragon egg! :anxious:
Arkán Dreamwalker
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Arkán Dreamwalker »

Bananareader wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:17 pm I beat Reverse/Rebirth mode in Kingdom Hearts Rechain of Memories.
Neato. I'm tryna get through the GBA version right now.
~ Walker in Dreams
Bananareader
Gold Member
Post by Bananareader »

I am currently playing Kingdom Hearts II.(on PC)
coffeeappreciation
Gold Member
Post by coffeeappreciation »

Awesome!

This was actually the first KH game I ever played and I really enjoyed it whenever it first came out. I guess it's an unpopular opinion. :D
Psst! Hey, you! Yeah, you there! Thanks to everyone who helped hatch my dragon egg! :anxious: