Hobbies?

Self-explanitory I suppose...

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Mr. T
Lurker

Hobbies?

Post by Mr. T »

Hi everyone, I'm new. Obviously. I was shown this site by my cousin, the great J-man himself, and I'm looking forward to getting to know the rest of you a little better. So could you list a few (or a lot if you're one of those "active" people...:)) of your hobbies and maybe I'll get a better grip on what some of you people are like.

What I do for fun...
Listen to music (really about anything..I draw the line at polka)
Play some video games (Gamecube!)
Drive around (if gas wasn't so expensive)
Play basketball
Or just call a friend and go find something else to do.

Your turn....
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Welcome, Mr. T. YOu have a great poster for a cousin. Lol...

I enjoy dancing...
Playing tennis...
Having fun...
and of course...posting a ton here!
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

Painting (mainly acrylic)
composing music
Beading
Making Candles
Making Soap
Making lip balm, lotion, bath salts, massage oils, etc
Sewing
genealogy
Elf of Rivendell
random passerby elf
random passerby elf

Post by Elf of Rivendell »

Reading(mostly SF and fantasy)
Writing(same genres)
Sports(basketball, field hockey, volleyball, snowboarding)
Posting here
Watching movies
Listening to movie soundtracks
Adapting movie soundtracks to piano
Dancing
Playing computer games
Advancing my knowledge of LOTR

Welcome to the boards, by the way. :)
sorrowing you must go, and yet you are not without hope

sarai: rice cookerrrr
uz: 'ice coakrrrrr!!
uz: that's like the next gen shad lexoooooorrrrr
Mandy Straussberg
Animatronic

Post by Mandy Straussberg »

I like....

Reading (Mostly Non-fiction, mostly courtship/dating/relationship books)
Writing (Fictional fluff I'll never show anyone)
Watching movies (Preferably with Pierce Brosnan or Christian Bale)
Playing tennis
PLaying guitar and singing
Writing songs, every once in a while
Hanging out with my youth pastors and their kids (Not exactly a hobby, but still one of my favorite things to do in the whole world)

Mandy
Music is my life. God's given me gifts, and I like to use them.
Spirit now lead me, take me where You will
I long to adore You, reveal Yourself to me
My cry is to please You, so have Your way in me
Completely to bring glory to Your Name
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Mr. T wrote:Drive around (if gas wasn't so expensive)
Heh, me too, until I came to college last week. It helps that my car is a couple of blocks away.

My hobbies; AIO stuff, music, performing as well as listening. I haven't figured out the number yet, but since I was 4 I've been in well over 200 performances, including one in front of a crowd estimated at 1 million, card games, cardclub, and I'm sure I've got more, but can't remember them right now.

Oh, and welcome!

-Jonathan
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Mandy Straussberg wrote:I like....

Reading (Mostly Non-fiction, mostly courtship/dating/relationship books)
Writing (Fictional fluff I'll never show anyone)
Watching movies (Preferably with Pierce Brosnan or Christian Bale)
Playing tennis
PLaying guitar and singing
Writing songs, every once in a while
Hanging out with my youth pastors and their kids (Not exactly a hobby, but still one of my favorite things to do in the whole world)

Mandy
You play tennis to?
Me
An original

Post by Me »

There's so much....

Computers
Reading
Internet
Video Games
Film making
Watching Movies
Listening to music

I manage to keep pretty busy.
Linne
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Linne »

Hmm...

Reading
Drama
Friends
Family
School
Crafts
Music, (listening or singing/playing)
Movies
Becoming a movie buff, particularly LOTR!
Mandy Straussberg
Animatronic

Post by Mandy Straussberg »

Miss AIOfan11 wrote:You play tennis too?
I do, indeed. I took private lessons for a year from a guy at our church that played in highschool and plays really well. Beyond that, I just play about once a week with a couple of my friends. It's good stuff.

Mandy
Music is my life. God's given me gifts, and I like to use them.
Spirit now lead me, take me where You will
I long to adore You, reveal Yourself to me
My cry is to please You, so have Your way in me
Completely to bring glory to Your Name
WINDSHEAR
Name Eater

Post by WINDSHEAR »

my main hobbies are
Computers
Internet
Hacking :p
Pool
and Coin Collecting
posting here... somewhat

Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.
Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.
Last edited by WINDSHEAR on Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I love to:

Read
Bake
Cake decorating
Knit
Crochet
Cross-stitch
Sew
Be on the computer
Sing with my family

That's about it!

And welcome to the board Mr. T. :truce:
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

My hobbys are:

writing
drawing
computers (major)
outdoors
etc. etc.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

I'm great? :anxious:

Lol..
anyway my hobbies include:
Computers
Reading
Minaturemaking (I'm not good..)
Reading
Internet
Reading
AIO! \:D/
Reading
Um.. Piano?
and don't forget reading!
...I hate marquees.
mr. mellow
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by mr. mellow »

drumming
listening to music on my MP3 player (mostly moderen rock)
the sims 2
battle field 1942
soccer
dock jumping
pool. \:D/
Image [img]
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Reading is my bggest hobby, listening to AIO and DGL either on the radio or my iPod or albums. Also my computer and the ToO.
Last edited by Laurie on Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Mr mellow wrote: dock jumping
That sounds really fun! \:D/
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End
It’s my birthday

Post by Evil Chick »

Well, obviously the ToO, and internet in general.
And, equally obviously Adventures in Odyssey.
I also love reading, and singing. I also play the guitar some, but I haven't done that in a while. I should do that again. I also enjoy playing games, and sleeping. :D
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Playing Chess,
Reading,
Writing,
And other stuff.
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

I forgot to say AIO! I love listening to AIO...

(How could I forget that?)