Symphony of Science...

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
~JCGJ~
Autumn is a Glorious Season
Symphony of Science...

Post by ~JCGJ~ »

Does anyone listen to the Symphony of Science?
It's a little bizzare, but I think it's pretty neat.

Now, a lot of these videos don't line up exactly with my personal beliefs, but I still think they're pretty neat.
Here's my favorite one.

The lady in this video, Jill Bolte Taylor (a Neuroanatomist), actually experienced a stroke at 37 years of age.
She said her first thought was,
"I'm having a stroke! I'm having a stroke! Wow... This is so COOL! How many brain scientists have the oprotunity to study their own brain from the inside out?"
:D
If you want to see the 20 minute video of her describing how it felt to have a stroke, let me know and I'll send you the video in a PM or something. Just know that she deeply believes in many New Age theories, so at times, it gets a little weird.
They/Them
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

I stumbled upon them while looking around Bandcamp. I only listened to a bit, but I'm not a huge fan of the scientists on there. :p
~JCGJ~
Post by ~JCGJ~ »

Yes, a lot of those scientists are quite... Outspoken, I guess...
Almost every song has something from TED, so you can pretty much expect that they're going to be a little odd, but I still enjoy them.
They/Them
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: