Twists and Turns! A New AIO Website

A New AIO Website

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
fodo14
Gold Member

Twists and Turns! A New AIO Website

Post by fodo14 »

Its a awesome website created by the Old Judge (hes on the SS boards). Check it out !
http://twistsandturns-aio.weebly.com/index.html
Last edited by Peachey Keen on Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: corrected spacing
orangie
OK

Post by orangie »

Cool site! Thanks for sharing. Reminds me of aiowiki.
CreativeThinker101
Fourscore and seven

Post by CreativeThinker101 »

This is a really great site! Thank you, The Old Judge, for mentioning my website, Just Another AIO Blog, on yours. I really appreciated that. You have a really great site!
Signed,
CreativeThinker101
And Check out my AIO website! Here's a link: http://www.justanotheraioblog.blogspot.com/ Please comment on it! Because if you don't, I'm gonna call the exterminator!
THANK YOU
(P.S. What an interesting and fun website.)
Pound Foolish
Tallying up

Post by Pound Foolish »

It's certainly one of the best out there. He summed it up as "grand central station of" AIO blogs and sites. It keeps up with everything new that happens in the AIO community. And I mean everything. If I missed something in the AIO sites, I found out about it here. Plus, it has a feature where he gives fascinating in-depth looks at AIO.
Vic
29K to go!

Post by Vic »

I love this dude. He's got a great site. His posts have showed me other great sites and he can give a really good analysis of a certain topic. It's now a website that I'm always checking for updates.
This is my humble blog: http://aiothoughts.blogspot.com/
whittaker96
Gold Member

Post by whittaker96 »

The Old Judge is awesome, and his site reflects his Odysseyian personality. It's your weekly roundup of everything you need to know from Odyssey blogs. Basically, the Odyssey Scoopcast for the Odyssey online community. Check it out!
Tea Ess
Animatronic

Post by Tea Ess »

This really is a wonderful Odyssey site. The Old Judge has a talent for taking controversial or complicated matters and stating them in a clear and orderly fashion. He also has a great page with concise descriptions of and links to other Odyssey sites. It is, compared to some of the existing sites, fairly new, but it has plenty to read. Please visit it once now, because I am sure you will be coming back later for more.

Also, I, who has absolutely no connections or influence in the online Odyssey world, got mentioned in an article, for being a prominent member of the Soda Shop (of which I have plenty to talk about if you ask). Yay!
"And the fire with all the strength it hath."
Mark Prescott
Still standing tall

Post by Mark Prescott »

Hey! I thought no one knew about my blog. Thanks, Old Judge for posting it! Even though I haven't thought about it in a while, it certainly made me happy to see that someone liked it. :)
~Mark Prescott~
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
Post by Peachey Keen »

I think Twists & Turns is one of the best AIO websites/blogs ever!