Mister Rogers Remixed

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Our PBS split into like 3 or 4 different sub-stations and one of them is all kids programming, so that's what I was thinking of, but yeah the regular PBS still has a kids block.
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

You might be thinking of Sprout. It has the show in the barn with a chicken puppet in the morning and the goodnight show with a talking star for like 3 hours in the evening. Luckily I don't have cable to have my mind numbed like that anymore. \:D/
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Our PBS is split into 3 different stations since the digital transition, but one is still the normal old one.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Yeah, its actually only available over the air, not on cable. \:D/

...well actually since I got a new TV it shows up because they give you all the local digital stations for free... but on an old tv you don't get it. :(
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Before the digital transition, we got 6 channels, but with the digital multiple-channel capability we now get 15 channels, all just splitoffs of the original 6.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Yeah, same here. Mostly boring pointless spinoffs, though.

Like a high school sports channel. I mean if my old school is playing, I guess thats cool, but I could care less about any others. ;)
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Starting to stray from the original topic, but...

We rarely use our new extra channels, except to occasionally look at the non-PBS one that plays kids shows, mostly ones not good enough for PBS to take, the one that plays old Psych and Monk episodes, and the music video channel just to glance at the videos and then quickly change channels when we see how weird people could be. ;) We also get a local Weather Channel-type channel, but it never comes in any more...
StrongNChrist 1991-2011