Tenth Avenue North

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
Astronomer
Catspaw Rocks!

Tenth Avenue North

Post by Astronomer »

Has anyone else heard of this band? If so, what do you think of them?
My blog: http://www.jessericebooks.blogspot.com Where I talk about stuff and the book(s) I've published.
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

I love them a lot, I have both their CD's (so good) and I heard they are releasing a third so I'll probably get it in the future \:D/

Till the end of the line.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

This is a topic for Christian :p

I have some of their songs, and I like them very muchly, especially Healing Begins and Beloved.
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Christian A.
Animatronic

Post by Christian A. »

Best. Band. Ever. :D

Their new album "The Struggle" comes out on August 21 this year, and their first single "Losing" was just released to radio stations a few weeks ago. Awesome song.

I have to agree with Marvin. "Beloved" is one of my favorite songs of all time. Then "By Your Side" and "Hold My Heart" are also some amazing songs. I also particularly like "All the Pretty Things" and "Healing Begins" and "Love Is Here." But then, I've never heard a song from them I didn't like. ;)

I actually just had a dream last night that I saw them in concert. :P I actually did see them last fall on the Make Your Move tour with Third Day. They were wonderful! Afterwards I got a T-shirt and Mike signed it for me, and I got a picture. \:D/
Astronomer
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Astronomer »

Beloved and Let It Go are my favorite songs, but I like all their songs.
My blog: http://www.jessericebooks.blogspot.com Where I talk about stuff and the book(s) I've published.
orangie
OK

Post by orangie »

My favorites from Tenth Avenue North are " Healing Begins" and "Love is Here". The first time I heard the band was on the movie called The Grace Card. If you have't seen that movie, you should see it.