OXYMORONS!!!

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
Patterson
Tallying up

Post by Patterson »

Catspaw wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:28 pm I'm not sure I'm familiar with that one. Can you use it in context? I'm very curious now!
It's from Prequels of Love.
Whit: Oh no, if a funnel cloud has been spotted, we all need to get below ground immediately. Bart, where's the basement?
Bart: Upstairs!
Bernard: The basement?
Bart: Yeah, can't we just go upstairs instead? I keep my private snack supply downstairs.
Whit: Bart!
Bart: Oh fine. Don't touch my pork rinds!
"Patterson! You're alive!" "No, I'm not Patterson. I'm his uh... brother, uh... Shmatterson!"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Patterson wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:21 pm
Catspaw wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:28 pm I'm not sure I'm familiar with that one. Can you use it in context? I'm very curious now!
It's from Prequels of Love.
Whit: Oh no, if a funnel cloud has been spotted, we all need to get below ground immediately. Bart, where's the basement?
Bart: Upstairs!
Bernard: The basement?
Bart: Yeah, can't we just go upstairs instead? I keep my private snack supply downstairs.
Whit: Bart!
Bart: Oh fine. Don't touch my pork rinds!
Haha, thanks Patterson! I do really like that episode but I haven't listened to it recently and that reference totally escaped me.