Odyssey Mafia!!! V2 TOWN WINS!!!!

This forum is home to games of all various shapes and sizes. Members are welcome to start and participate in contests on this board.

Should we play another game of "Odyssey Mafia"?

Yes
100%
No
No votes
Later
No votes

Total votes: 5

~JCGJ~
Autumn is a Glorious Season
Post by ~JCGJ~ »

Astronomer wrote:"Argh. First day voting is the worst. Max, I think you are innocent, though it may be foolhardy of me. If the doctor saves you tonight, then we will know you are townie. For now, I suppose I shall vote on a whim. There is no real choice, so I say (so as to keep the votes even)...
Vote: Joy
"Why would it prove his innocence if the doctor saves him? If he's not targeted by the Mafia tonight, that would give evidence that he is Mafia, but I don't see how the doctor saving him would prove his innocence..." JC thought aloud.
They/Them
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Astronomer
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Astronomer »

~JCGJ~ wrote:
Astronomer wrote:"Argh. First day voting is the worst. Max, I think you are innocent, though it may be foolhardy of me. If the doctor saves you tonight, then we will know you are townie. For now, I suppose I shall vote on a whim. There is no real choice, so I say (so as to keep the votes even)...
Vote: Joy
"Why would it prove his innocence if the doctor saves him? If he's not targeted by the Mafia tonight, that would give evidence that he is Mafia, but I don't see how the doctor saving him would prove his innocence..." JC thought aloud.
"You are right. I should have said, 'If the doctor saves you after the mafia target you' though it didn't come out right. If the mafia targets him, then he's dead. However, they may not target him just so that we lynch him the next day. Or perhaps I am way over-thinking this."
My blog: http://www.jessericebooks.blogspot.com Where I talk about stuff and the book(s) I've published.
~JCGJ~
Post by ~JCGJ~ »

"I thought of that, but I wasn't going to say it aloud, because we don't want to give the Mafia any ideas..."
They/Them
Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

''Why does every one try to kill me in the begin? I proved to be useful the last few games. And we should leave max if he dies tonight then we now he is the sheriff if not then we can kill him tomorrow."
Online family
Christian's nephew
Sammy's Bro and moderator between Sammy and Woody and her partner in randomnes
Woody's younger brother and best friend And married to Joy and forgot about it Dolls third cousin
Yes, since my sweetheart lives in the clouds
I must float on them. - Limerick

Blitz....do not flirt when you have a gf already!!!! Gahhhhhh..these tweens need to learn proper gentlemanly behaviour!!!
Blitz: I am a teen
* Black_Ghost buries the two peeps...err chicks...err dude and a chick
'Here lies blitz the dude, and IT the chick.
* IrishTiger is not being buried beside Blitz.
Doll knows everything about her sweet baboo
BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody
Check out my blog by order of the king.
http://blitzkrieglight.blogspot.com/
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

Maxwell Smart-->Jehoshaphat(1)
Jehoshaphat-->Blitz(1)
Astronomer-->Joy(1)

Since there is a tie, and Whit is dead, no one died today.

It is now night. Bones, your kill. Dr. Graham, your save. Detective Poulhaus, your investigation.
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

Wait i was posting from a phone but then on my phone a call came and i could not indicate that i want to change my vote to Joy and my cpu broke down so i had no internet access besides a phone or one of my bro's laptops but i didn't get on the phone until you said it was night so can i change even though its night because my cpu broke down :incnt: if i can i change to Vote: Joy
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.
The sentence above is false.

I dare you not to read this.
Hey! I said not to read this.
Maybe if I talk like this.
Wait, you still see me? *sighs* I give up.

http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
Woody

Post by Woody »

Sorry, but since night just ended that won't be possible.

The Bones broke into the Museum of Ribbons last night, and attempted to steal the giant spool of ribbon that was on display there. However, the curator, Jehoshaphat, walked in while they were attempting to roll the ribbon away. Instead of running, though, they wrapped the ribbon around Eugene, pulled it tight, and held it there until he suffocated.

It is now day. You can start voting now.
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Astronomer
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Astronomer »

Astronomer woke early because he forgot to turn off his alarm. After eating a light breakfast, he heard on the radio that the museum was closed. He wondered why and went down there only to find Jehoshaphat dead.
"Oh no!" he cried, then hurried to alert the other townsfolk.
My blog: http://www.jessericebooks.blogspot.com Where I talk about stuff and the book(s) I've published.
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

Maxwell Smart was walking down his block and suddenly he was thinking of the Bones of Wrath and who they killed Max stopped to rest and then he decided he was going to go to musuem just a quick run to the musuem he thought and when he got inside the musuem he saw Jehosahphat's body "he's dead." he thought
and then he thought "Well whoever is behind this kill is likly behind the killing of bookworm's death." so he went off to city hall after going to grab mybe a chair or two and then he headed off to city hall
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.

Jehoshaphat
Someone's favorite
Post by Jehoshaphat »

Noo I died goodbye.
Unicorns exist... they just got fat and now we call them rhinos.
My online family
I am Monty's and thefinalhour Awesome Brother. GJ is my rebellious little sister
If you want me to be in your online family send me a PM.
Woody

Post by Woody »

I'm giving you 24 hours to decide on who to kill.
~JCGJ~
Post by ~JCGJ~ »

"Well, now we're getting somewhere!" JC said as he set up his folding chair. "They decided not to kill Max... Was it because he's Mafia, and not the Sherriff, or is it because they're trying to misslead us?" JC sat down and thought for a moment. "Well... It doesn't make much sense that they would leave someone who claimed to be the Sherriff untouched, even if it was simply to mislead us... I mean, why leave the very person who could potentially expose you as Mafia? That is why Max has now made it to the top of my suspect list... I will not vote quite yet, but unless you, Max, give me good, concrete evidence that you are indeed who you say you are, I will most likely vote for you." He suddenly grinned, and thrust his hand into his sack, pulling out a pack of sodas. "Want one?" He said, handing one to Max.
They/Them
Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

I think we either kill Maxwell or J because either of them are acting suspicious
Online family
Christian's nephew
Sammy's Bro and moderator between Sammy and Woody and her partner in randomnes
Woody's younger brother and best friend And married to Joy and forgot about it Dolls third cousin
Yes, since my sweetheart lives in the clouds
I must float on them. - Limerick

Blitz....do not flirt when you have a gf already!!!! Gahhhhhh..these tweens need to learn proper gentlemanly behaviour!!!
Blitz: I am a teen
* Black_Ghost buries the two peeps...err chicks...err dude and a chick
'Here lies blitz the dude, and IT the chick.
* IrishTiger is not being buried beside Blitz.
Doll knows everything about her sweet baboo
BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody
Check out my blog by order of the king.
http://blitzkrieglight.blogspot.com/
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

*looks at JC* "No thanks I don't like soda." "I inspected Jehoshaphat and bookworm and that leads to investigate Blitz and/or JC but vote stands Vote: Joy
Last edited by Agent 86 on Wed May 16, 2012 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
^AIOluver^

STOP.
This sentence is true.

Woody

Post by Woody »

Please vote in bold
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

idid see my last post
^AIOluver^

STOP.
This sentence is true.

Astronomer
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Astronomer »

"Actually, JCGJ is a fairly good player and one of the oldest players we have at this point. This leads me to suspect that he could be Mafia. Also, Taps hasn't been on much which causes me to wonder whether or not he is mafia. Though it could be simply he hasn't had access to internet or he hasn't had anything to say."
Last edited by Astronomer on Wed May 16, 2012 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Woody

Post by Woody »

You have exactly 31 minutes. The clock is ticking. Choose wisely.
Last edited by Woody on Wed May 16, 2012 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Taps

Post by Taps »

I vote AIOluver. Ihave to go somewhere now, but I will tell you why tomorrow.
Woody

Post by Woody »

Please vote in bold

And....

Maxwell Smart-->Joy(1)
Taps-->Maxwell Smart(1)

Once again, a tie. So, No one died today.

People, you're wasting your chances of catching Bones here. Start agreeing!!!

It is now night. Bones, your kill. Detective Poulhaus, your investigation. Dr. Graham, your save.