Need helping finding some lines

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Dallas R.
My posts are revolutionary

Need helping finding some lines

Post by Dallas R. »

I'm very close to completing a new Odyssey clip video. I made a few others in the past with characters talking to themselves. This time around it's Katrina and Katrina, and I'm missing just a couple lines. I'm hoping you guys can help me find them.

1. I need you Eugene saying, "I thought she'd never leave!" I know that's in an episode somewhere, I just can't find it.

2. I need Eugene asks Katrina, or any other character really, to leave. I found a line that says, "I think it's time for you to leave" but I lost what episode it was in.

3. Eugene rudely saying goodbye to someone else, like a brief "good day."

Any clues would be super helpful. Thanks.
Last edited by Dallas R. on Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Katrina Meltsner talking to Katrina Shanks Video
(Pamela Hayden and Audrey Wasilewski face-off)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDHyEphRM4g

Yep. Using my signature for a shameless plug. But trust me. If I can be so arrogant, I think it'll be worth your time.
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Post by King Butter Turtle »

He says "I'm finished talking to you" to Cryin' Brian Dern in The Forgotten Deed - not sure if that will work or not.
Lisa Hammit - 1991-2011 - Forever strong in Christ
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

Perhaps when talking to Phillip Glossman?
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!