AIO Souvenir ideas?

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Mrs Jason Whittaker
Classic

AIO Souvenir ideas?

Post by Mrs Jason Whittaker »

So, I've been thinking about the upcoming Birthday Bash (in less than 2 months!) and about what I could bring for the actors and producers to sign. I don't really use CDs, so a signed disc or insert from the CDs wouldn't mean much. I'll probably end up getting the Official Guide and have that signed. I've been wanting to buy the book anyway.

I'm going to be bringing my best friend who has never heard an adventure (though she will hear some by the time we get there--gotta do something on that 10 hour drive). I'll also be bringing my nieces who have just recently been introduced to AIO through my influence.

Any ideas for an AIO souvenir I can give them so they have something to get signed at the live show? I know I could buy something while there, but I would like to be prepared ahead of time.
"Your days, at the most, cannot be long. It would be best to use them for the glory of God and the benefit of your generation."
-William Booth
Mandy Straussberg
Animatronic

Post by Mandy Straussberg »

I know it's not a souvenir, but I had them sign my autograph book. It's actually a Disney autograph book, so I have some random signatures in there (like Mickey Mouse and Pooh... and since I happened to be at Disneyland when they celebrated some Star Wars anniversary, I have Chewbacca and Carrie Fisher and stuff). But I like the fact that they're all in one place and the big space on the pages let them sign special stuff, like Phil Lollar signed for Millard the Monkey from Jungle Jam as well as Odyssey. It's nice to be able to reach for that book and just see them all in one place easily. But if I hadn't had that, I probably would have had them sign the Complete Guide I had at the time. Though that's really tattered and has pages falling out, so, I probably would have ended up very sad.

Mandy
Music is my life. God's given me gifts, and I like to use them.
Spirit now lead me, take me where You will
I long to adore You, reveal Yourself to me
My cry is to please You, so have Your way in me
Completely to bring glory to Your Name
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Have them sign your face then have them turned into a tattoo.
Graces4you
Love to love
Location: Somewhere in a Beautiful Valley That everyone ought a see.

Post by Graces4you »

^Mandy's idea is a good one, if you don't have an autograph book, index cards that you can punch a hole in and put a little metal ring through or use a ribbon would work, you could make a thing on Word with pictures of the different actors the AIO logo and print it and have the actors sign under their pictures, later you could laminate it or put it in a frame :yes:

Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/
Mrs Jason Whittaker
Classic

Post by Mrs Jason Whittaker »

The Top Crusader wrote:Have them sign your face then have them turned into a tattoo.
Hmm...great idea, but if I let my 10- and 12-year-old nieces do that, my sister would never let me spend time with them again.

Thanks for the ideas, Mandy and Graces4you. I'm sure one of these will work.
"Your days, at the most, cannot be long. It would be best to use them for the glory of God and the benefit of your generation."
-William Booth
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Post by King Butter Turtle »

Ooh - I totally haven't even considered this but, I suppose I should have a plan, huh? :)

I'd like to have them sign this picture.

But, the problem is that it doesn't have Chris, Jason or Penny. :( But, I like the idea of having some kind of picture signed so you can frame it. A CD case is cool but, it's not as... display-able. Maybe I'll crop some pictures together. The other thing about that is that there's no place for the writers. I'll have to give it some thought. :yes:
Lisa Hammit - 1991-2011 - Forever strong in Christ
OdysseyFan
I've been here a bit

Post by OdysseyFan »

the past live shows a cast photo was provided I'm sure it will be again