Ask Joyfully Joyful Joy!

The place for all those "Questions for this fascinating user" threads so they're all in one place!
Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

Where is Carmen Sandiego?
Online family
Christian's nephew
Sammy's Bro and moderator between Sammy and Woody and her partner in randomnes
Woody's younger brother and best friend And married to Joy and forgot about it Dolls third cousin
Yes, since my sweetheart lives in the clouds
I must float on them. - Limerick

Blitz....do not flirt when you have a gf already!!!! Gahhhhhh..these tweens need to learn proper gentlemanly behaviour!!!
Blitz: I am a teen
* Black_Ghost buries the two peeps...err chicks...err dude and a chick
'Here lies blitz the dude, and IT the chick.
* IrishTiger is not being buried beside Blitz.
Doll knows everything about her sweet baboo
BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody
Check out my blog by order of the king.
http://blitzkrieglight.blogspot.com/
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

Q1: Different reasons. I don't like the curriculum, for one. I'd like to make more friends, and see them more often. I just generally dislike homeschooling.
Q2: Hockey and horse-racing.
Q3: Sure!
Q4: I have no idea!
Q5:
Carmen Sandiego is a media franchise of educational computer and video games, television programs, books and other media featuring a thieving villain of the same name.
Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

I agree with you on homeschooling.

Can I be part of your family
Online family
Christian's nephew
Woody's younger brother and best friend And married to Joy and forgot about it Dolls third cousin

Blitz....do not flirt when you have a gf already!!!! Gahhhhhh..these tweens need to learn proper gentlemanly behaviour!!!
BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody
Buzz

Post by Buzz »

conquestor: Are YOU homeschooled?

Favorite:
Fruit
Car
Vegetable
Website
Book
Movie
Tv Show
Color
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

Q1: Sure!
Q2: Banana or kiwi.
Q3: Lamborghini
Q4: Corn
Q5: The ToO, and Howrse.
Q6: The Homelanders series.
Q7: Narnia: Prince Caspian
Q8: Not sure.....
Q9: Blue
Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

Thanks for the chance I can be older brother \:D/ yes I am miserably homeschooled
:(
Online family
Christian's nephew

BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

Okay.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

What kind of school would you like to go to? \:D/

...homeschooling can be great, but I've seen it go bad way too often. It warms my heart to see children here not really caring for homeschooling since it tends to be heaped with ridiculous praise on this board. ;)
Buzz

Post by Buzz »

It works for different people. With me, I love it, and I'd hate to go to School any day. I get to stay at home, wear whatever I want, I don't have to get up really early and I don't have to be approved since it's my family, it's easier, I'm not under presure, if I have a question I can just go to my Mom and Dad and they can talk to me for ten minutes If it was a big question. I get to go to co-op and hang out with friends, I don't really care how young the girls are (since I have a friend named Rachel who's ten), I absolutely love science, and it's not a big "Ooh they're together" thing if I hang out with my guy friends. :) I like my curriculum and my Mom says I'm great at literature. I'd never, ever, ever want to go to a Public School... Once my sister even cried like a baby when we were given the option. We all agreed we'd rather be homeschooled.

Sorry, way off topic.

What color is your eyes, skin, and hair? What's your favorite AIO character, episode, album, and video? (If you've seen any of them). How big was the biggest snowstorm you've ever had? :)
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

LOL @ an old road posting on a forum.
Old Gower Road wrote:It works for different people. With me, I love it, and I'd hate to go to School any day. I get to stay at home, wear whatever I want, I don't have to get up really early and I don't have to be approved since it's my family, it's easier, I'm not under presure, if I have a question I can just go to my Mom and Dad and they can talk to me for ten minutes If it was a big question. I get to go to co-op and hang out with friends, I don't really care how young the girls are (since I have a friend named Rachel who's ten), I absolutely love science, and it's not a big "Ooh they're together" thing if I hang out with my guy friends. :) I like my curriculum and my Mom says I'm great at literature. I'd never, ever, ever want to go to a Public School... Once my sister even cried like a baby when we were given the option. We all agreed we'd rather be homeschooled.
Well, like I said, it certainly CAN work. My wife was homeschooled, and I have good friends who were. I do think that "can work" isn't the same as the best option... although in some instances I'm sure it is, just speaking on everyone in the world overall. ;) It's hard to criticize homeschooling as a whole because every family has their own style and their are different curriculums at play. I think structure (getting up early, having to dress a certain way, occasionally having pressure applied) are all important things in child development.

Also of note, public school is not the only alternative to homeschooling. There are many excellent private schools, Christian and otherwise, that offer excellent education programs... although there are also public schools which do the same. There are bad public schools, though. I would prefer not to send my child to the school district I'm in, but I have private school options, and if that is not affordable, I can open enroll my fictional child at a nearby public school just a couple blocks from my district that is great and I'd have no problem sending my kid to.

To stay on topic, Joy/Regisville, what do you think of all this!? :x
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

First of all, my mom is very busy with our business. She doesn't have much time, though she tries to make time. And, I do homeschooling a bit differently. I watch my school on the internet. Basically, you pay for it, log in online, then watch videos of my school. And the thing is, they treat you like little kids. Puppets, painted backgrounds, stuff like that. I really don't like it.
Q1: There is a public school near where I live. It seems like a good school. Some of my friends go there.
Q2: Bluish green. Light complexion. Short, average brown hair.
Q3: Hmm..currently, Olivia. Not sure. Really hard decision. Well, all of the Novacom albums. Baby Daze.
Q4: Not sure. :)
Well, I think I really don't like my curriculum. Buzz's experience may be different. And, Buzz, my church is mostly boys. I usually hang around with them. It's like, 5 or 6 boys around my age, a few years older, a few years younger. There are 2 little girls, 4 and 2. I was addressing you saying that you hung around with your guy friends, and saying you didn't want people to say your "together". I think there are lots of people who have guys as friends. It just depends on how you act.
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

Ask me pretty much anything and everything. From interests and hobbies, to what color I'd paint a rocketship, no question too small, or too big. Just no super-personal questions please. Ask crazy questions that require super long answers, and I'll have tons of fun creating a really awesome answer.
Last edited by Joy on Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Should I call you Joy or Cam? \:D/
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

American Eagle wrote:Should I call you Joy or Cam? \:D/
You can call me whatever you prefer. Joy is actually in my name, but Cam was my first nickname. Both of them are fine, AE. :)
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

Yes, I've made another one! Please ask me questions! I love to answer them.
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

How often do you smile?
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Buzz

Post by Buzz »

Do you bake?

COOKIES?
Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

do you like this smily :curtsey:
Online family
Christian's nephew

BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody
Mimi
Animatronic

Post by Mimi »

Hey you could have just bumped your old topic. Or asked your advisor to bump it for you! :P
What's your favorite ToO memory?
How do you say ToO?
Moontide
No way I broke the window

Post by Moontide »

Why do you like people to ask you questions?