Ask Blessed Cheesemaker

The place for all those "Questions for this fascinating user" threads so they're all in one place!
BlessedCheesemaker
I'm a teapot
Ask Blessed Cheesemaker

Post by BlessedCheesemaker »

Since some of you haven't heard of me, except that I am a new mod, I decided to create this topic so you could get to know me better. Ask away and I may or may not answer! :-
Awesome signiture and avatar by snubs
Check out my shop on Crestwood Avenue! Want to know more about me? Ask me a question!
Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

Who are you? :x

Are you in college?
~*~StrongNChrist, November 22, 1991- March, 25th, 2011~*~
BlessedCheesemaker
I'm a teapot

Joanne wrote:Who are you? :x
I am Blessed Cheesemaker, which means I am blessed by belonging to a family that makes cheese. ;)
Joanne wrote:Are you in college?
Yes I am currently in my third year of college.
Check out my shop on Crestwood Avenue! Want to know more about me? Ask me a question!
Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

Blessed Cheesemaker wrote:
I am Blessed Cheesemaker, which means I am blessed by belonging to a family that makes cheese. ;)
:shock: I love cheese. \:D/ What kind do you make?
~*~StrongNChrist, November 22, 1991- March, 25th, 2011~*~
BlessedCheesemaker
I'm a teapot

Cheddar, baby Swiss, Emmentaler Swiss (more traditional), Gouda, pepper cheese, basil/garlic/dried tomatoes, mushroom and chive, feta, blue cheese, French Munster, wine-washed brick, and smoked Gouda. I think that is all.
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

Blessed Cheesemaker wrote:Cheddar, baby Swiss, Emmentaler Swiss (more traditional), Gouda, pepper cheese, basil/garlic/dried tomatoes, mushroom and chive, feta, blue cheese, French Munster, wine-washed brick, and smoked Gouda. I think that is all.
wow! that's a lot of different cheese! What's your favorite kind of cheese to make?
BlessedCheesemaker
I'm a teapot

The brick takes the least amount of time to make, but the cheddar curds are great to eat. Cheddar takes the longest to make though.
Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

So, you seriously make cheese? I just thought you were being weird with your name.
Dr. Watson wrote:The main reason for the Civil War was so that rednecks can drive around with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

So are you the oldest? or youngest? or what?
BlessedCheesemaker
I'm a teapot

Baragon wrote:So, you seriously make cheese? I just thought you were being weird with your name.
Yes to both questions ;)
Jesus' Princess wrote:So are you the oldest? or youngest? or what?
Oldest of five: two brothers, two sisters.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

:hilarious:

When I saw this topic, the first thing thing that came to mind was, "I don't really know who this person is. I will ask, 'Who are you?' " Joanne apparently beat me to it. ;)

How did you discover the ToO?

Do you have a nickname I can call you? "BC"?
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

What's your social security number? \:D/
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
BlessedCheesemaker
I'm a teapot

American Eagle wrote:When I saw this topic, the first thing thing that came to mind was, "I don't really know who this person is. I will ask, 'Who are you?' " Joanne apparently beat me to it. ;)
Apparently you two are still in couple mind linked mode jk ;)
American Eagle wrote:How did you discover the ToO?
Honestly I don't really remember. Probably from a mention on the Odyssey Scoop. I kept up with threads on the Whit's End forum for a few years just to hear thoughts about the new albums. Then I finally decided to join.
American Eagle wrote:Do you have a nickname I can call you? "BC"?
My sister used to call me 'Antnee' when she was little, but BC is is fine on here.
Laura Ingalls wrote:What's your social security number? \:D/
The funny thing is that I am entering that number on another window right now to get information about my college loans. As long I can keep straight which window is which...
Astronomer
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Astronomer »

Are you human?
My blog: http://www.jessericebooks.blogspot.com Where I talk about stuff and the book(s) I've published.
BlessedCheesemaker
I'm a teapot

Warning the content below may not be suitable for young children
No I am not.
I am a Slitheen from Raxacoricofallapatorius; I will cut you open and steal your skin!
Astronomer
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Astronomer »

Interesting... I'm from Gallifrey. Your kind already tried to take one Time Lord's skin (and failed). You shall surely fail with me also *stops as he is destroyed by Blessed Cheesemaker* Oops... #-o
My blog: http://www.jessericebooks.blogspot.com Where I talk about stuff and the book(s) I've published.
BlessedCheesemaker
I'm a teapot

I though all Time Lords except one were destroyed in the Great Time War?
Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

I thought you Cheesy \:D/
How do you make cheese
Online family
Christian's nephew
Sammy's Bro and moderator between Sammy and Woody and her partner in randomnes
Woody's younger brother and best friend And married to Joy and forgot about it Dolls third cousin
Yes, since my sweetheart lives in the clouds
I must float on them. - Limerick

Blitz....do not flirt when you have a gf already!!!! Gahhhhhh..these tweens need to learn proper gentlemanly behaviour!!!
Blitz: I am a teen
* Black_Ghost buries the two peeps...err chicks...err dude and a chick
'Here lies blitz the dude, and IT the chick.
* IrishTiger is not being buried beside Blitz.
Doll knows everything about her sweet baboo
BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody
Check out my blog by order of the king.
http://blitzkrieglight.blogspot.com/
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

What exactly are you studying in college/what are you planning on doing after you graduate? Continue on in the family cheese business? Other?
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
BlessedCheesemaker
I'm a teapot

Blitz wrote:How do you make cheese?
There are several different methods depending on what variety we am making. We pump the milk from the cows through a filter and right into the cheese vat. We add cultures, wait for a while and then add rennet which turns the milk into jello or yogurt. After waiting for another while, we use a cheese harp to cut the curds into cubes. then we stir the curds in the whey for several hours. If we are making cheddar, we drain the whey, pack the curds into a pile and then cut them into long strips. Every fifteen minutes for an hour and a half we flip these on their side to drain extra whey out. Then we use french-fry cutters to cut the curds into small strips. These are packed into cheese molds and placed in the press overnight. The next morning we take out wheels of cheddar cheese.
Laura Ingalls wrote:What exactly are you studying in college/what are you planning on doing after you graduate? Continue on in the family cheese business? Other?
I am majoring in Agribusiness Management. I am planning on using my degree to grow the family business, yes.