Pandora

I can't believe this!

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
Sherlock
Solicitor Non Grata

Post by Sherlock »

Eh, I discovered Pandora embarassingly late too.

I think my channels consist primarily of the contemporary Bollywood hits, techno/house, celtic music and classical piano. So there's that. ;)
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

I've been using this a lot lately. We also have MOG , but in a lot of ways I prefer Pandora because when I select a song to start a station from, it actually plays music that's similar and I really like. MOG radio seems to play really random stuff. My biggest complaint so far is about their comedy stuff. I selected several totally clean comedians (Jeanne Robertson, Chonda Pierce, Brian Regan), and before each played it gave me the "This station may contain explicit content" warning, which is really stupid if you ask me. :noway: There should be a clean comedy channel somewhere. If anyone finds one, please let me know. ;)

\:D/
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Haha, I came out of my mother's womb using Pandora. \:D/
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

Lee wrote:I've been using this a lot lately. We also have MOG , but in a lot of ways I prefer Pandora because when I select a song to start a station from, it actually plays music that's similar and I really like. MOG radio seems to play really random stuff. My biggest complaint so far is about their comedy stuff. I selected several totally clean comedians (Jeanne Robertson, Chonda Pierce, Brian Regan), and before each played it gave me the "This station may contain explicit content" warning, which is really stupid if you ask me. :noway: There should be a clean comedy channel somewhere. If anyone finds one, please let me know. ;)
Wait, they have a comedy channel too? wow, I need to explore a little more...