Ask me a question...NOW!

Woody wants to answer your questions!

The place for all those "Questions for this fascinating user" threads so they're all in one place!
Tikvah
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Tikvah »

How did you come to join the birthday committee?
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

When JPM was elected, they asked me, and I accepted. :)
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Tikvah
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Tikvah »

Why did they ask you?
Woody

Post by Woody »

That would be a question for them, I don't know. I suppose because they thought me good enough for the job. :shrugs:
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Tikvah
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Tikvah »

Probably because you're a nice person.
Arkán Dreamwalker
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Arkán Dreamwalker »

Have you seen my new Crime of the Day?
~ Walker in Dreams
Woody

Post by Woody »

Yes, I have! Glad you're starting them up again! :) This one was really funny. :lol:
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

So I couldn't drop by to torment you earlier because I had final exams, but now that the semester is over I thought I'd drop by to give you a frustratingly long list of questions to answer. \:D/ I used to love frequenting these threads back in the day. :- Anyway, let's begin the interrogation:

So, who are you, anyways?
No, I mean who are you really?
Are you always such a persistent liar? :noway:
Is that actually your natural hair color? Seriously?
Ah, I see, are you doing that lying thing again?
So, Mr. Pantsonfire, what hobbies do you have?
...Do you have any other hobbies? :-s
Alright, well, what's your favorite color?
Okay, then if everything switched so that your favorite color was your least favorite color and vice versa, would would your third favorite color be?
Do you own any shirts that are that color? If not, what else that color that's worth noting?
Okay, wait, but if that hypothetical third favorite color is really your third least favorite color in reality, why would you own something that color?
Do you understand why I don't trust you now?
I just... I don't know, I'm not sure if I can have this conversation if you're going to keep giving me such sketchy answers. What do you think?
*sigh* You know what, I'm going to give you a second chance. Let's start over fresh: what is/are your favorite animal(s)?
Have you ever been bitten by said favorite animal(s)?
If being bitten by said favorite animal(s) caused you to mutate and develop superhuman abilities, what would be the worst possible ability to develop?
Now, if you could bestow that undesirable trait upon somebody you know (exempting me, of course), who would you bestow it upon?
What did that person do to you that made you want to inflict a horrific mutation upon them?? :(
Do you often fantasize about getting revenge on this person?
Do you ever think about getting revenge on other people?
So, how do you feel about songs that talk about mutilating hipsters' faces?
Did you know there's actually a song about that very topic? (Ignore the video itself, if you wish, it's fan-made and slightly disturbing. O_o)
So, noses: you have one?
Is it still attached to your face?
Was that your own choice, or has it always just been there?
Have you ever considered detaching your nose from your face?
Do you support the legalization of semi-consensual nose removal surgery?
I'm getting the feeling you hold fairly traditional opinions when it comes to noses. Is that a religious thing, or what?
Do you think that children should be taught about nasally alternative lifestyles in school?
Do you think that marsupials should be taught about nasally alternative lifestyles in school?
Do you think that marsupials deserve full human rights? Why or why not?
Are you sure your last answer wasn't a bit racist?
Are you a racist and a liar, Woody? :x
Do you think this kind of behavior makes your mother proud to have you as a son?
Did you learn these kinds of negative attitudes from your parents?
Should I call child protective services to investigate?
If you had only one dramatic one-liner left to try and convince child protective services not to take you away from your parents, what would you say?
Hey, that's not half-bad. Have you considered script-writing?
If you wrote a movie script, what would it be called? What would your movie be about?
Would it star David Tennant? :incnt: (If no, proceed to the questions marked below, if yes, please skip ahead.)
>>No! Why wouldn't you use him as your lead actor??
>>Are you kidding? David Tennant is amazing, how could you not use him?
>>Have you not seen his heart-wrenching performance on Doctor Who?? Or his incredible Shakespearean soliloquies??
>>BLREAERHEGH! Use David Tennant or I'll kill you? (I used a question mark because it's a Q&A, but please pretend it's actually an exclamation point of extreme rage and intimidation.) :dark:
Great, so David Tennant is starring in your movie! ^_^ Who's going to be your female lead?
Well... you know what, on second thought, let's leave the casting alone for now. Who's directing?
I dunno, I don't mean to shoot down your suggestions, but I mean, really?
*sigh* Maybe we should forget about this whole movie thing. Want some coffee?
Yeah, I totally hate coffee. :sick: But do you know what's cool about coffee?
I know, right? :hilarious:
So... coffee and stuff... do you know what's way awesomer than coffee?
Probably, but do you know what's even awesomer than that?
Even awesomer?
Awesomer?
Oh come on, are you even trying?
DAVID TENNANT! :inlove: Am I right?
There's a cold, dead expression in your eyes right now, right?
Why do you isolate yourself from the people around you so much?
Have you ever had the urge to harm people or animals, Woody?
If I looked inside your refrigerator right now, would I find a grotesquely large collection of frozen squirrel carcasses in there?
Do you clear your internet history regularly?
What are you really trying to hide from us?
You do realize this whole charade isn't working, right? I know what you're up to. *glares*
I can see right through you, you know. Why not just confess? It'll make things a lot easier for everyone.
Hey, what's your favorite color again? I can't remember your answer.
If you found the color of your eyes on a color wheel, what would the complementary color roughly be?
Hey, that sounds like a pretty color. Mind if I just stare intensely into your eyes for a little while?
Say, has anyone ever told you that you have the most amazing eyes?
So, does this rash look contagious to you? *holds up arm*
Are you sure? I mean, I don't want to cause a freak out, but if this thing is infectious I need to get it treated ASAP.
But what if you're wrong??
If I get put into quarantine because of this rash, will you come visit me in the hospital?
If I escape quarantine and the CDC hunts after me, can I hide at your place? O:)
Well contagions aside, what's your family's general policy on harboring fugitives?
*cough*weirdfamily*cough* But hey, fugitives or no, your family has a lot of excitement going on, what with you being a violent, vengeful, prejudiced, pathological liar with social services pounding on your door, am I right? \:D/
Say, I wonder, how many questions have I asked thus far? :-k
I may have asked quite a few, but it's not like you'd ever turn down a challenge, right? ;)
Hey, can I have your pillow? :incnt:
Can I have your chair?
Can I keep your mother as a pet?
Why do you have to be so selfish? :noway:
Can I at least have your socks? :sniff:
Don't you think sharing is something that should be practiced more often? *HINT-HINT*
If you owned Mars, would you share it with me?
If I landed on Mars without your permission, what would you do?
Hmmm, not sure how I feel about that. Seems a little 1960s to me. Speaking of which, ever seen 2001: A Space Odyssey?
Would you want to be transformed into a transcendental space fetus by a mysterious black monolith?
How would you feel if an AI tried to kill you while you were on a deep space expedition?
Speaking of evil AIs, have you ever played Portal and/or Portal 2? (If yes, continue to the questions marked below. If no, skip ahead.)
>>OMW, Portal 2 is the best, am I right?
>>Do you ever design chambers via the Perpetual Testing Initiative?
>>Don't you wish Aperture Science was real so that you could be tested to death by GLaDOS? ^_^
>>All hail the Animal King? *giant leopard-spotted turret looms in the distance*
Ah, Portal, it's the best thing ever. So, how do kiwis make you feel?
What about mangoes?
Pineapples?
Plantains?
Did you know that plantains taste kind of like some sort of banana-potato hybrid?
Did you know that I keep asking questions because it's nearly three in the morning and I can't figure out how to stop? :mad:
Am I an addict? :huh:
Nahhh! Can't be, right? Right! ...Right?
Why is black too dark and yellow too light, but when you put them together you get a darkness with light?
Was that last sentence even coherent?
Did I even intend for that sentence to be coherent? I don't know anymore.
How about we call it a night? I need sleep, and you have a lot of questions to answer. :evillaugh:
Ooh, but first: would you rather disembowel your best friend or watch a member of your family commit ritual samurai suicide?
No, no, too dark of a question to end with. Chocolate or vanilla?
Nah, too boring. Tandem skydiving or exorcism lessons?
Yeah, that's a good question. Oh, but another good one is this: could we totally change the name of the Butterfly Effect to the Fist-Pump Effect? I mean, it's the same basic principal, isn't it?
If you could choose the best bad drunken tattoo ever to put on your youngest immediate relative, what would it be?
Are you choosing that because you're trying to compensate for something, or are you being ironic?
Is there a word for the fear of using irony in case you're mistaken for a hipster?
Is there a word for the fear of having that other fear fulfilled in such a way that somebody cuts your nose off?
Is there a word for the fear of hipsters?
Is there a word for the fear of hipsters without noses?
Where did you buy that shirt?
WHY IS IT SO HARD TO STOP ASKING QUESTIONS?? :mecry:
:( Can I go to sleep now?

So, enjoy answering all of these. \:D/ I look forward to your reply. :-
Last edited by Amethystic on Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
Woody

Post by Woody »

So, who are you, anyways? Woody from Toy Story, of course! :x
No, I mean who are you really? Alright, fine. I'll admit it! I am really.... Bilbo Baggins.
Are you always such a persistent liar? :noway: No. I'm not lying.
Is that actually your natural hair color? Seriously? Um... yes?
Ah, I see, are you doing that lying thing again? No...
So, Mr. Pantsonfire, what hobbies do you have? reading, microcontrollers/robotics, raising chickens.
...Do you have any other hobbies? :-s Um... Drinking Arizona Raspberry Iced Tea?
Alright, well, what's your favorite color? Dark Blue
Okay, then if everything switched so that your favorite color was your least favorite color and vice versa, would would your third favorite color be? Yellow
Do you own any shirts that are that color? If not, what else that color that's worth noting? No. The text on the cover of my robotics book...?
Okay, wait, but if that hypothetical third favorite color is really your third least favorite color in reality, why would you own something that color? I don't own something that color...
Do you understand why I don't trust you now? No. I am perfectly trustworthy :noway:
I just... I don't know, I'm not sure if I can have this conversation if you're going to keep giving me such sketchy answers. What do you think? I think I should make you a sammich. :yes:
*sigh* You know what, I'm going to give you a second chance. Let's start over fresh: what is/are your favorite animal(s)? sheep, chickens, dogs, horses
Have you ever been bitten by said favorite animal(s)? :yes:
If being bitten by said favorite animal(s) caused you to mutate and develop superhuman abilities, what would be the worst possible ability to develop? Prone to cause disasters.
Now, if you could bestow that undesirable trait upon somebody you know (exempting me, of course), who would you bestow it upon? Whitney! :twisted:
What did that person do to you that made you want to inflict a horrific mutation upon them?? :( Tried to ruin my life
Do you often fantasize about getting revenge on this person? Yes! :twisted:
Do you ever think about getting revenge on other people? No. :incnt:
So, how do you feel about songs that talk about mutilating hipsters' faces? :? ?
Did you know there's actually a song about that very topic? (Ignore the video itself, if you wish, it's fan-made and slightly disturbing. O_o) No, and I don't plan to watch/hear it.
So, noses: you have one? Yes
Is it still attached to your face? Yes
Was that your own choice, or has it always just been there? It's always been there...
Have you ever considered detaching your nose from your face? No...
Do you support the legalization of semi-consensual nose removal surgery? No...
I'm getting the feeling you hold fairly traditional opinions when it comes to noses. Is that a religious thing, or what? No...
Do you think that children should be taught about nasally alternative lifestyles in school? No...
Do you think that marsupials should be taught about nasally alternative lifestyles in school? No...
Do you think that marsupials deserve full human rights? Why or why not? No. Because, hello, they aren't humans! :x
Are you sure your last answer wasn't a bit racist? Positive.
Are you a racist and a liar, Woody? :x No.
Do you think this kind of behavior makes your mother proud to have you as a son? Yes. Because I'm not a racist and a liar.
Did you learn these kinds of negative attitudes from your parents? What negative attitudes?
Should I call child protective services to investigate? No.
If you had only one dramatic one-liner left to try and convince child protective services not to take you away from your parents, what would you say? Amy is the racist-liar!!!!
Hey, that's not half-bad. Have you considered script-writing? No
If you wrote a movie script, what would it be called? What would your movie be about? Point A to Point B, an adaption of my book. Teleportation
Would it star David Tennant? :incnt: (If no, proceed to the questions marked below, if yes, please skip ahead.) Um... No?
>>No! Why wouldn't you use him as your lead actor?? Because I don't know who he is...
>>Are you kidding? David Tennant is amazing, how could you not use him? Because I don't know who he is...
>>Have you not seen his heart-wrenching performance on Doctor Who?? Or his incredible Shakespearean soliloquies?? No.
>>BLREAERHEGH! Use David Tennant or I'll kill you? (I used a question mark because it's a Q&A, but please pretend it's actually an exclamation point of extreme rage and intimidation.) :dark: Fine. I'll use him. But not as the lead actor.
Great, so David Tennant is starring in your movie! ^_^ Who's going to be your female lead? There haven't been any female leads in my book yet...
Well... you know what, on second thought, let's leave the casting alone for now. Who's directing? Me! \:D/
I dunno, I don't mean to shoot down your suggestions, but I mean, really? Yes. Really.
*sigh* Maybe we should forget about this whole movie thing. Want some coffee? Sure! As long as it's not poisoned, and it's got lots of creamer
Yeah, I totally hate coffee. :sick: But do you know what's cool about coffee? No, it's hot, not cool
I know, right? :hilarious: Ha Ha.
So... coffee and stuff... do you know what's way awesomer than coffee? Yes. Arizona Raspberry Iced Tea.
Probably, but do you know what's even awesomer than that? Arizona Raspberry Iced Tea and a book
Even awesomer? Arizona Raspberry Iced Tea, a book, and cheddar bunnies?
Awesomer? Arizona Raspberry Iced Tea, a book, cheddar bunnies, and enchiladas?
Oh come on, are you even trying? Yes. Quite hard, actually.
DAVID TENNANT! :inlove: Am I right? :displeased:
There's a cold, dead expression in your eyes right now, right? No, actually
Why do you isolate yourself from the people around you so much? I don't
Have you ever had the urge to harm people or animals, Woody? No.
If I looked inside your refrigerator right now, would I find a grotesquely large collection of frozen squirrel carcasses in there? No...
Do you clear your internet history regularly? No.
What are you really trying to hide from us? Nothing.
You do realize this whole charade isn't working, right? I know what you're up to. *glares* But it isn't a charade.
I can see right through you, you know. Why not just confess? It'll make things a lot easier for everyone. There's nothing to confess.
Hey, what's your favorite color again? I can't remember your answer. Dark Blue
If you found the color of your eyes on a color wheel, what would the complementary color roughly be? complementary color...?
Hey, that sounds like a pretty color. Mind if I just stare intensely into your eyes for a little while? Yes, I mind
Say, has anyone ever told you that you have the most amazing eyes? No.
So, does this rash look contagious to you? *holds up arm* Yes. Stay away from me.
Are you sure? I mean, I don't want to cause a freak out, but if this thing is infectious I need to get it treated ASAP. Then do it and stop asking questions!
But what if you're wrong?? Treatment ain't gonna hurt ya! \:D/
If I get put into quarantine because of this rash, will you come visit me in the hospital? No.
If I escape quarantine and the CDC hunts after me, can I hide at your place? O:) No.
Well contagions aside, what's your family's general policy on harboring fugitives? Don't do it.
*cough*weirdfamily*cough* But hey, fugitives or no, your family has a lot of excitement going on, what with you being a violent, vengeful, prejudiced, pathological liar with social services pounding on your door, am I right? \:D/ No, you're wrong
Say, I wonder, how many questions have I asked thus far? :-k Too many
I may have asked quite a few, but it's not like you'd ever turn down a challenge, right? ;) Right
Hey, can I have your pillow? :incnt: NO!
Can I have your chair? No!
Can I keep your mother as a pet? No!
Why do you have to be so selfish? :noway: Because I like those things!
Can I at least have your socks? :sniff: NO!!!
Don't you think sharing is something that should be practiced more often? *HINT-HINT* Not in this case
If you owned Mars, would you share it with me? Sure, I don't want Mars
If I landed on Mars without your permission, what would you do? I would let you stay there, but you'd probably die on contact with the planet.
Hmmm, not sure how I feel about that. Seems a little 1960s to me. Speaking of which, ever seen 2001: A Space Odyssey? Nope
Would you want to be transformed into a transcendental space fetus by a mysterious black monolith? No
How would you feel if an AI tried to kill you while you were on a deep space expedition? I would feel betrayed
Speaking of evil AIs, have you ever played Portal and/or Portal 2? (If yes, continue to the questions marked below. If no, skip ahead.) No
>>OMW, Portal 2 is the best, am I right?
>>Do you ever design chambers via the Perpetual Testing Initiative?
>>Don't you wish Aperture Science was real so that you could be tested to death by GLaDOS? ^_^
>>All hail the Animal King? *giant leopard-spotted turret looms in the distance*
Ah, Portal, it's the best thing ever. So, how do kiwis make you feel? Bird or fruit?
What about mangoes? Mangoes are okay
Pineapples? EW!
Plantains? Bananas, eh, they're okay.
Did you know that plantains taste kind of like some sort of banana-potato hybrid? Ew...
Did you know that I keep asking questions because it's nearly three in the morning and I can't figure out how to stop? :mad: No, I didn't know that
Am I an addict? :huh: Yes.
Nahhh! Can't be, right? Right! ...Right? Wrong
Why is black too dark and yellow too light, but when you put them together you get a darkness with light? Huh?
Was that last sentence even coherent? No
Did I even intend for that sentence to be coherent? I don't know anymore. I don't think so.
How about we call it a night? I need sleep, and you have a lot of questions to answer. :evillaugh: Let's call it a night.
Ooh, but first: would you rather disembowel your best friend or watch a member of your family commit ritual samurai suicide? HUH???
No, no, too dark of a question to end with. Chocolate or vanilla? Ice cream? Vanilla
Nah, too boring. Tandem skydiving or exorcism lessons? Skydiving?
Yeah, that's a good question. Oh, but another good one is this: could we totally change the name of the Butterfly Effect to the Fist-Pump Effect? I mean, it's the same basic principal, isn't it? What is the Butterfly Effect
If you could choose the best bad drunken tattoo ever to put on your youngest immediate relative, what would it be? No comment
Are you choosing that because you're trying to compensate for something, or are you being ironic? No comment
Is there a word for the fear of using irony in case you're mistaken for a hipster? No?
Is there a word for the fear of having that other fear fulfilled in such a way that somebody cuts your nose off? No
Is there a word for the fear of hipsters? Probably
Is there a word for the fear of hipsters without noses? Don't think so.
Where did you buy that shirt? A concert
WHY IS IT SO HARD TO STOP ASKING QUESTIONS?? :mecry: Because you're a professional torturer
:( Can I go to sleep now? Yes, you may.
Last edited by Woody on Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Samantha14
All That Is Sam.
All That Is Sam.

Post by Samantha14 »

Did you know that I win?

Aha, jk. In all seriousness, what is your favorite music? (Sorry if this has already been asked and I missed it.)
merp.
Woody

Post by Woody »

Switchfoot/Jon Foreman/Fiction Family

I'm just about to listen to Fiction Family's new album now! \:D/
Samantha14
All That Is Sam.
All That Is Sam.

Post by Samantha14 »

Oh, cool! Switchfoot is pretty awesome, I've seen them in concert. Have you?
merp.
Woody

Post by Woody »

Yes. Multiple times, in fact. :D
Samantha14
All That Is Sam.
All That Is Sam.

Post by Samantha14 »

Oh, cool! Sounds like a ton of fun!

Do you like to draw?
merp.
Woody

Post by Woody »

Not really. I'm awful at drawing. :lol:
Arkán Dreamwalker
Catspaw Rocks!

Do you realize when I post my crime of the day and no one has commented, I get a dollar less than I should? :shock:
Have you heard Family Force Five? \:D/
~ Walker in Dreams
Woody

Post by Woody »

Do you realize when I post my crime of the day and no one has commented, I get a dollar less than I should? :shock: Why is that?
Have you heard Family Force Five? \:D/ Yes. :D
Arkán Dreamwalker
Catspaw Rocks!

It calls it an EDIT. -_-
~ Walker in Dreams
Woody

Post by Woody »

Oh, yes, that. I've had that before. >_>
Arkán Dreamwalker
Catspaw Rocks!

I mean, double posting is bad... maybe I could get Catspaw to set an exception for my topic.
~ Walker in Dreams