The Dolphin Ring Cycle Series (The Eagle of the Ninth)

"Books? You want books?! Ha! We've got books on hairy otters, on onions and on mars! All the fungus you could care for, plus, three triple zillion stars. We've got books on flossing teeth, plus three books on tossing sheep. If we spent our lives just counting books, we'd never get to sleep!" -Leopold the Librarian ("The Great Wishy Woz")
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

The Dolphin Ring Cycle Series (The Eagle of the Ninth)

Post by Knight Fisher »

Since this was taking over the other thread...

It starts with the Eagle and there are a bunch of other good ones after it. The Silver Branch is my favorite. :inlove:

Chronological order:

The Eagle Of The Ninth
The Silver Branch
Frontier Wolf
The Lantern Bearers
Sword At Sunset
Dawn Wind
Sword Song (Not Ever Finished)
The Shield Ring
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
Jehoshaphat
Someone's favorite
Post by Jehoshaphat »

It is pretty good so far everyone should read them. And I didn't know there were so many, I only thought there was like three.
Unicorns exist... they just got fat and now we call them rhinos.
My online family
I am Monty's and thefinalhour Awesome Brother. GJ is my rebellious little sister
If you want me to be in your online family send me a PM.
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

Is it like a series with the same characters in it, or like different people, dealing with the Eagle? You know what I'm saying?
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Jesus' Princess wrote:Is it like a series with the same characters in it, or like different people, dealing with the Eagle? You know what I'm saying?
It's about Marcus Flavius Aquila's decedents. Each book is a different generation person. And sometimes there's hundreds of years in gaps.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

Okay, sounds interesting :) I'll have to see if the library has them :yes:
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Trivia fact of the day: All the "Good Hunting" was a tribute to Rudyard Kipling's The Jungle Book.