Regis Returns II - Epic Subtitle Here

The place where role players come to play! If you want to start an interactive war, chat with real citizens of the town, or find other uses for your faction, this field can accommodate those desires. As with anything else, please try to keep your role playing appropriate... but you're still welcome to have a little fun!
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

Connie smiled and looked away. "Okay, well if you need anything else, just give me a holler. Bye Richard."
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

OOC: Since Jehoshaphat has had to leave this RPG, I have been asked to take over the character of Eugene.

IC: When Eugene accessed DarkShield, he was surprised at everything that was inside the program. As he took a quick glance at all DarkShield would offer, he exclaimed, "Thank you most exceedingly, Mr. Whittaker! This is exactly what I needed!"

"Well, I'm glad you can use it, Eugene," Whit said, as he continued his work. "What is it that you are working on?"

"Well, the government has asked me to do a bit of work with artificial intelligence. I'm supposed to be designing a more intelligent and useful AI system and I hope to base it off Mabel."

"That makes sense," Whit said. "I had been wondering about all the secrecy going on lately. DarkShield should be all that you need."

Eugene then began work on his project.
Last edited by Monty on Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
Graces4you
Love to love
Location: Somewhere in a Beautiful Valley That everyone ought a see.

Post by Graces4you »

Joy wrote:"Hello! I was wondering, if he isn't busy at the moment, if I could talk to Mr. Blackgaard?" Tanya waited at the door, a friendly smile on her face.
Yes, come in, you can wait in the sitting room, Mr. Blackgaard is finishing his morning meal, but I am sure he will be delighted to meet with you as soon as he is finished.
OOC: Sorry I didn't post sooner!

Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

"Thank you! Yes, I'll wait right here." Tanya gave a nod, and collapsed on a soft couch. Her eyes wandered around. Nothing that suspicious, but what was she expecting to find? Bear skins? Creepy music playing?
Graces4you
Love to love

Post by Graces4you »

Shakespeare retreated to the far reaches of the house to the secluded kitchen.
"Mr. Blackgaard, there is a young lady who wishes you speak with you on rather urgent matter. She is waiting for you in the sitting room."

Smaug the Dragon
If posts were pigs...

Post by Smaug the Dragon »

Edwin had just finished a truly admirable breakfast, and was in a comfortable mood. He didn't know who this young lady was, but he was fully prepared to deal with anyone right now.

Probably another infernal tourist, or some inquisitive passerby.

"Certainly, certainly. Tell her I'll be in directly Shakespeare." Waving a hand in careless dismissal, Edwin picked up his teacup and drained it's contents. He heaved a sigh of contentment, then stood up to follow Shakespeare to the sitting room.
Graces4you
Love to love

Post by Graces4you »

Shakespeare led Mr. Blackgaard to the sitting room, pausing before the double doors on the opposite end of the room from where Tanya sat. Dramatically bursting through the doors, in a rather rude way, Shakespeare announced in a regal tone, "Presenting The world Renowned Mr. R. E. Blackgaard!!!" With a flourish of his hand he gestured to the door.

TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

Musical Shutterbug wrote:"But I thought that you were considering summer school this year..."
Trent nodded. "Yeah, I thought about it, but I honestly didn't want to kill myself over the summer with all the work that class would entail."
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

Tanya nodded gracefully. "It's so good to meet you, Mr. Blackgaard. I've heard so much about you." Tanya thought for a moment, before continuing. "I'm new in town, and I'm looking for a job. This is such a fine establishment....I was wondering, if I could offer my services as an intern, or perhaps publicizing the theater? Maybe spiffying it up a tad after performances, making you look your absolute best, or painting the props?" Tanya talked pleasantly, adding fine words to her speech. "I would be fine working with anything. I absolutely adore the theater."
Smaug the Dragon
If posts were pigs...

At the fawning words of this young newcomer, Mr. Blackgaard resisted the impulse to roll his eyes and sigh. Oh goodie. The sarcasm was almost audible. That's the last thing I need around here. Another infuriating and confounded busybody, poking her nose everywhere.

"Well", he gave a false laugh, "while I am overjoyed to meet another theater enthusiast, at the moment I simply have nowhere to put you. Thank you very much for the offer. Perhaps if I need someone in the future, I'll contact you. Now, will that be all?"

The dismissal at the end sounded rude and rather more brusque than he had meant, but he shrugged it off internally. So what if he ruffled a few egos? This girl would get over it soon enough, when she had bigger things to worry about.
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

Tanya wondered about this. Perhaps he was trying to throw her off the trail?
Tanya nodded, subdued. She didn't even have to act. "Of course, Mr. Blackgaard. I don't have anything else to say at this point. Here's my number." Tanya scribbled it down and handed it to him. "Call me if you end up needing me. Good day, sir." Tanya turned and walked away.
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

Mandy winked at Trent. "Silly, I can't imagine why you would consider summer school to be extra work!"
*insert provocative quote here*
Graces4you
Love to love

Post by Graces4you »

Shakespeare Led the young woman to the door, as he went to open the door, he noticed a somber expression.
"I apologize for Mr. Blackgaard's actions, he has been er, um, unwell lately. We simply do not have the budget for another employee at the time and unless we sell out a few more shows we simply, cannot take on another employee. I suggest that you find a position at the community theater and gain experience so you have a more success at finding a suitable position."
With that, Shakespeare opened the door and bid her a quick, "Good day."

Smaug the Dragon
If posts were pigs...

Edwin sat in thoughtful silence as Shakespeare showed his young visitor the door. Could it be merely coincidence that now, of all times, this girl had showed up looking for a job here? Had there been something in her voice, her expression, her overly enthusiastic attitude that had aroused his suspicion? He shook his head in exasperation. Surely he was just being paranoid once again.

Time to get to work.
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

Tanya mulled over Shakespeare's words, and turned and left the theater. Something bugged her at the back of her mind, but she pushed it away. Once she was out of the building, she called Richard. "Richard? I've finished my meeting now, and I'd like to come and meet you now."

On her walk through Mkalister Park, Tanya saw Mandy and Trent. She raised her hand in greeting, before walking the few extra yards, and opening the door into Whit's End. Tanya had been far too happy-go-lucky, and had been acting like a 5-year-old. She was just so nervous about her new job. She could not mess this up. Richard was sitting in a booth, sipping a drink. "Hey Richard." Tanya slid into the seat opposite from him. "I asked for an intern job, but Edwin didn't seem like he wanted that. He seemed hesitant, but that's not much to go on at all." Tanya sighed and rubbed her forehead. "Couldn't we just drop the case? I still have to live here because I'm going to Campbell County in the Fall, but the case is getting in the way." Tanya closed her eyes for a minute. "I have enough trouble dealing with my roommate. But an FBI case on the side?"
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Connie saw Tanya come in, and started to say hi, but stopped mid wave when she saw how subdued Tanya seemed. She watched her walk over to Richards booth, and decided to go over and see if she wanted something to drink.

"Hi Tanya, Hello Richard" she said, as she made her way over to the booth they were sitting in, "Can I get either of you anything? "
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

Tanya gave a thin smile. "Just a water today, Connie." She brushed her fingers through her hair. "Things have been..... stressful lately."
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

"Okay" Connie replied, "one water coming right up. Tanya, are you sure you're okay? You seem kind of off today"
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

"I'm fine Connie." Tanya yawned. "Just tired." She smiled wearily.
Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

Richard waited for Connie to leave, "We have to continue this case, for me failing would mean the end my my career, for you maybe not but I need this, please help me to do this."
Richard leaned back and sighed.
Online family
Christian's nephew
Sammy's Bro and moderator between Sammy and Woody and her partner in randomnes
Woody's younger brother and best friend And married to Joy and forgot about it Dolls third cousin
Yes, since my sweetheart lives in the clouds
I must float on them. - Limerick

Blitz....do not flirt when you have a gf already!!!! Gahhhhhh..these tweens need to learn proper gentlemanly behaviour!!!
Blitz: I am a teen
* Black_Ghost buries the two peeps...err chicks...err dude and a chick
'Here lies blitz the dude, and IT the chick.
* IrishTiger is not being buried beside Blitz.
Doll knows everything about her sweet baboo
BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody
Check out my blog by order of the king.
http://blitzkrieglight.blogspot.com/