Regis Returns II - Epic Subtitle Here

The place where role players come to play! If you want to start an interactive war, chat with real citizens of the town, or find other uses for your faction, this field can accommodate those desires. As with anything else, please try to keep your role playing appropriate... but you're still welcome to have a little fun!
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Liz nodded, "It is a wonderful store! I use to come here all of the time as a young teenager. There were stores like this when I was in college, but it was just never the same as this one."
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

"Yeah, it's great." Suddenly, her phone rang. She checked the number, and groaned. "I'm sorry Liz, but I gotta take this." She headed off, and picked up. "Williams." "Hello Tanya. Have you anything for me?" "No, I've just been here for a bit, give me time." "I've already emailed Richard, since he was busy on the phone. Do you mean to tell me you have nothing?" "Not yet. I will soon, hopefully. I'll go home now and do a bit of research." "Good." The line went dead. She returned to the store. "Sorry Liz. Um, I have to go. Talk to you later, okay?" She rushed home, and fired up her laptop.

OOC: I wasn't sure if talking about Williams talking to Richard was powerplaying, so I can edit that.
Graces4you
Love to love
Location: Somewhere in a Beautiful Valley That everyone ought a see.

Post by Graces4you »

Lifting the cover off of the platter, Shakespeare gestured to the item on the tray. "Here is the intercom device I purchased yesterday. Would you like me to install it sir?"

Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/
Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

Joy wrote:"Yeah, it's great." Suddenly, her phone rang. She checked the number, and groaned. "I'm sorry Liz, but I gotta take this." She headed off, and picked up. "Williams." "Hello Tanya. Have you anything for me?" "No, I've just been here for a bit, give me time." "I've already emailed Richard, since he was busy on the phone. Do you mean to tell me you have nothing?" "Not yet. I will soon, hopefully. I'll go home now and do a bit of research." "Good." The line went dead. She returned to the store. "Sorry Liz. Um, I have to go. Talk to you later, okay?" She rushed home, and fired up her laptop.

OOC: I wasn't sure if talking about Williams talking to Richard was powerplaying, so I can edit that.
Naw the two of us can use him but what is the email about
Online family
Christian's nephew
Sammy's Bro and moderator between Sammy and Woody and her partner in randomnes
Woody's younger brother and best friend And married to Joy and forgot about it Dolls third cousin
Yes, since my sweetheart lives in the clouds
I must float on them. - Limerick

Blitz....do not flirt when you have a gf already!!!! Gahhhhhh..these tweens need to learn proper gentlemanly behaviour!!!
Blitz: I am a teen
* Black_Ghost buries the two peeps...err chicks...err dude and a chick
'Here lies blitz the dude, and IT the chick.
* IrishTiger is not being buried beside Blitz.
Doll knows everything about her sweet baboo
BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody
Check out my blog by order of the king.
http://blitzkrieglight.blogspot.com/
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

Blitz wrote:
Joy wrote:"Yeah, it's great." Suddenly, her phone rang. She checked the number, and groaned. "I'm sorry Liz, but I gotta take this." She headed off, and picked up. "Williams." "Hello Tanya. Have you anything for me?" "No, I've just been here for a bit, give me time." "I've already emailed Richard, since he was busy on the phone. Do you mean to tell me you have nothing?" "Not yet. I will soon, hopefully. I'll go home now and do a bit of research." "Good." The line went dead. She returned to the store. "Sorry Liz. Um, I have to go. Talk to you later, okay?" She rushed home, and fired up her laptop.

Naw the two of us can use him but what is the email about
OOC: It's asking what they've found out so far.
Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

Richard noticed he had an email and opened it. Great looks like the boss wasn't very happy. He opened his phone and speed-dialed William.
"Hello sir...."
"Not much yet..."
"Yes.." Richard closed the phone and sighed, he needed a break. Time to talk to Mr. Whitaker. He opened his phone again and called Tanya.
Online family
Christian's nephew
Woody's younger brother and best friend And married to Joy and forgot about it Dolls third cousin

Blitz....do not flirt when you have a gf already!!!! Gahhhhhh..these tweens need to learn proper gentlemanly behaviour!!!
BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

Jehoshaphat wrote:Mr. Whittaker? Can you come help me with that special project that I have been working on?" Asked Eugene, "still need help configuring Mabel."
"Of course, Eugene. What are you trying to do with Mabel?" Whit said as he walked over to Eugene's workstation.
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Liz watched Tanya leave. She knew that there was something going on in this small town, however she had no idea what it could be. Liz felt tired of being in the dark about things. She could feel her journalism instincts kicking in as she exited the mall to go to Whit's End. If there was one place that could give her the answers to the happenings around the town it was Whit's End.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Jehoshaphat
Someone's favorite
Post by Jehoshaphat »

You know that program that I was asked to create? asked Eugene, I can't seem to configure Mabel to what I want.
Unicorns exist... they just got fat and now we call them rhinos.
My online family
I am Monty's and thefinalhour Awesome Brother. GJ is my rebellious little sister
If you want me to be in your online family send me a PM.
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

Tanya picked up. "Hello? Richard?"
Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

"Hi, could we meet at Whit's End as soon as possible, this case has to get poping or else I could say good bye to my promotion, and so could you. We nee to talk to Mr. Whitaker."
Online family
Christian's nephew

BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody
Smaug the Dragon
If posts were pigs...

Post by Smaug the Dragon »

Graces4you wrote:Lifting the cover off of the platter, Shakespeare gestured to the item on the tray. "Here is the intercom device I purchased yesterday. Would you like me to install it sir?"
OOC: *shrinks* I'm sorry guys... :mope:

IC: "Yes, thank you Shakespeare. Please attend to that right away, would you?" Edwin took another sip of his Earl Grey.

OOC: I'm a bit at a loss of what to do now.
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

"Hmm...your right. I know you went to Edwin's house, but I'll go talk to him again." Tanya hung up, and jogged to the Harlequin theater. She rung the doorbell.

OOC: Happy now?
Graces4you
Love to love
Location: Somewhere in a Beautiful Valley That everyone ought a see.

Post by Graces4you »

OOC: totally didn't see this.... :anxious:
IC:
Doing as Mr. Blackgaard wished he began to configure the intercom so his master could place it where he wished.
Hearing the doorbell ring, Shakespeare went to the door and answered it saying,"Good morning, how at I help you?"
Last edited by Graces4you on Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Phillips alternated between scribbling in his notebook and typing on his laptop. It was slow going. It would have been easier to start with some already constructed code and modify it, but that wouldn’t do. For this to work, it had to be written from scratch.
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

"Hello! I was wondering, if he isn't busy at the moment, if I could talk to Mr. Blackgaard?" Tanya waited at the door, a friendly smile on her face.
Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

Maxwell arrived at Whit's End and ordered an cappichino and sat down to wait for Tanya to arrive. Mr Blackguard could if possible provide an interesting lead maybe if pushed. Richard waved to Liz as she entered Whit's End.
Online family
Christian's nephew

BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

"Hmmm..." Whit said, puzzled. "That's odd, isn't it? You've used 'Applesauce' to get in, I assume..." Whit mumbled as he skillfully maneuvered his hands on the computer keys. "Wait, what if?...I had a sub program installed with Mabel. Why don't you try the password 'DarkShield'?"
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

OOC: Sorry, I wasn't following this thread and I just saw that it was being posted in again :anxious:

IC: Connie came over with Richards Cappuccino. "Here you go! Sorry it took so long, I mean, i spilled coffee all over my new sweater, and I had to wash it out before it stained. My great aunt gave it to me, and she wouldn't be happy if I never wore it again." Connie stopped chattering and looked at Richard again, "are you waiting for someone?" she asked
Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

"Uh yes I am waiting for Tanya," Richard started to blush stopping himself hoping Connie didn't see it.
"Thank you for the drink I only drink cappuccino."
Online family
Christian's nephew

BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody