Regis Returns II - Epic Subtitle Here

The place where role players come to play! If you want to start an interactive war, chat with real citizens of the town, or find other uses for your faction, this field can accommodate those desires. As with anything else, please try to keep your role playing appropriate... but you're still welcome to have a little fun!
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

"Well, what's your favorite store?" Tanya glanced at the mall.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Liz shrugged, "I don't really have one...What's your favorite store?" Liz enjoyed going to the mall and shopping, but she had never been able to pick out a favorite store. She liked several stores for several different reasons. So, that's why she always liked for the other person to choose which store to go to.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

"Hmm. How about Aeropostale? It's a great store."
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Liz nodded, "That's sounds good!" Realizing that Tanya was still new to Odyssey, she took the lead and slowly walked to the designated store.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

OOC:BUMPS \:D/
Online family
Christian's nephew
Sammy's Bro and moderator between Sammy and Woody and her partner in randomnes
Woody's younger brother and best friend And married to Joy and forgot about it Dolls third cousin
Yes, since my sweetheart lives in the clouds
I must float on them. - Limerick

Blitz....do not flirt when you have a gf already!!!! Gahhhhhh..these tweens need to learn proper gentlemanly behaviour!!!
Blitz: I am a teen
* Black_Ghost buries the two peeps...err chicks...err dude and a chick
'Here lies blitz the dude, and IT the chick.
* IrishTiger is not being buried beside Blitz.
Doll knows everything about her sweet baboo
BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody
Check out my blog by order of the king.
http://blitzkrieglight.blogspot.com/
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

Tanya browsed, and found a sweater she wanted. She handed the money to the desk clerk. She then went and found Liz. "What are you looking at?"
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Liz shrugged, "Nothing really just browsing," She glanced at the sweater Tanya had just bought, "That's a very nice looking sweater...It will look good on you," She smiled then took off a shirt from the shelf that caught her eye. She looked at it for a moment then decided to buy it. Liz headed over to the line of customers waiting for the clerk.
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

Tanya waited for Liz, looking around, oohing and ahing at cute clothes.
Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

Sapphire wrote:Liz shrugged, "Nothing really just browsing," She glanced at the sweater Tanya had just bought, "That's a very nice looking sweater...It will look good on you," She smiled then took off a shirt from the shelf that caught her eye. She looked at it for a moment then decided to buy it. Liz headed over to the line of customers waiting for the clerk.
OOC: You buy clothing like that? :-k it takes ten minutes before my parent take a shirt
Online family
Christian's nephew
Sammy's Bro and moderator between Sammy and Woody and her partner in randomnes
Woody's younger brother and best friend And married to Joy and forgot about it Dolls third cousin
Yes, since my sweetheart lives in the clouds
I must float on them. - Limerick

Blitz....do not flirt when you have a gf already!!!! Gahhhhhh..these tweens need to learn proper gentlemanly behaviour!!!
Blitz: I am a teen
* Black_Ghost buries the two peeps...err chicks...err dude and a chick
'Here lies blitz the dude, and IT the chick.
* IrishTiger is not being buried beside Blitz.
Doll knows everything about her sweet baboo
BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody
Check out my blog by order of the king.
http://blitzkrieglight.blogspot.com/
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Blitz wrote:
Sapphire wrote:Liz shrugged, "Nothing really just browsing," She glanced at the sweater Tanya had just bought, "That's a very nice looking sweater...It will look good on you," She smiled then took off a shirt from the shelf that caught her eye. She looked at it for a moment then decided to buy it. Liz headed over to the line of customers waiting for the clerk.
OOC: You buy clothing like that? :-k it takes ten minutes before my parent take a shirt
OOC: Not personally. I am more like your parents, but I think Liz would do something like that. Remember I am not playing Sapphire in the RPG...I am playing Liz Horton. :yes:

IC:

Liz purchased the shirt and thanked the cashier. She walked back to Tanya and said, "So...What would you like to do now?"
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

"Well, we could go to Bath and Body Works. I love browsing and testing out hand lotions and stuff."
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Liz nodded, "Sounds good," She made sure that she had everything then turned back to Tanya and smiled, "Alright, let's go!"
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

Trent turned to Mandy. "So how's it going?"
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

Mandy smiled grimly. "I'm a little tired, I guess. But that's mostly my own fault for staying up too late."
*insert provocative quote here*
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

"Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm glad we're out for the summer; we'll get better sleeping habits that way."
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

"But I thought that you were considering summer school this year..."
*insert provocative quote here*
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

OOC: So I guess things are up again? But I think the action needs to start happening....soon. Haven't we already surpassed the amount of pages for the original one?

IC: "Sure!" Tanya slipped her bag over her shoulder and walked out of the store. Consulting the store map, she headed towards Bath and Body Works. "Oh, I just love the smells in here." Tanya picked up a bottle of lotion that had a sample sticker on it, and rubbed it onto her hands. Then, she smelled them. "Oh, I have got to have this one!" Picking up a few various bottles, she headed for the counter. "I'd like to buy these, please?" Tanya pulled her credit card out of her purse. She checked them out, and put them in her shopping bag. Then she turned to Liz. "Don't you just love this place?"
Jehoshaphat
Someone's favorite
Post by Jehoshaphat »

Mr. Whittaker? Can you come help me with that special project that I have been working on?" Asked Eugene, "still need help configuring Mabel."
Unicorns exist... they just got fat and now we call them rhinos.
My online family
I am Monty's and thefinalhour Awesome Brother. GJ is my rebellious little sister
If you want me to be in your online family send me a PM.
Graces4you
Love to love
Location: Somewhere in a Beautiful Valley That everyone ought a see.

Post by Graces4you »

Shakespeare set the dishes on the table in a hasty manner. He had made toast and eggs and brewed a pot of Mr. Blackgaards favorite Earl Grey tea. He retrieved the platter on which he had set the new intercom on and then set a cover over it and placed it near Mr. Blackgaard's plate. Folding his hands he patiently waited for Mr. Blackgaard to come and dine.

Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/
Smaug the Dragon
If posts were pigs...

Post by Smaug the Dragon »

Delicious smells wafted towards Edwin as he reached the kitchen. The scent of Earl Grey gave him renewed strength and vigour, and he managed to assume a more alert expression.

"Ah, Earl Grey. Balm for my soul. Thank you Shakespeare", Edwin said benevolently. Nothing like a cup of good, hot tea and plans of World Domination to put him in a good mood, despite his lack of sleep. He eyed the covered platter that reposed by his plate.

"And this is..?" He gave Shakespeare an enquiring look.