Should I Read

"Books? You want books?! Ha! We've got books on hairy otters, on onions and on mars! All the fungus you could care for, plus, three triple zillion stars. We've got books on flossing teeth, plus three books on tossing sheep. If we spent our lives just counting books, we'd never get to sleep!" -Leopold the Librarian ("The Great Wishy Woz")
Jehoshaphat
Someone's favorite
Should I Read

Post by Jehoshaphat »

Should I read the "Hunger Games"? I heard they are really good, but I don't know if they are for my age. So what do you think?
Unicorns exist... they just got fat and now we call them rhinos.
My online family
I am Monty's and thefinalhour Awesome Brother. GJ is my rebellious little sister
If you want me to be in your online family send me a PM.
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

It's fine for a 13 year old, unless your parents are concerned about a few kisses, and some violent chapters.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Dude, Jehoshaphat, that personality test that said we're alike was pretty accurate. \:D/ I created this exact topic a few months ago.

http://thetoo.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=29941
(There's more answers to our question there.)
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

American Eagle wrote:Dude, Jehoshaphat, that personality test that said we're alike was pretty accurate. \:D/ I created this exact topic a few months ago.

Thanks for directing me to that topic, AE. I can't believe I haven't seen it until now. With the upcoming movie, I began to research what the Hunger Games was all about. Now that I know, I just might read the trilogy one of these days.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

Sapphire wrote:
American Eagle wrote:Dude, Jehoshaphat, that personality test that said we're alike was pretty accurate. \:D/ I created this exact topic a few months ago.

Thanks for directing me to that topic, AE. I can't believe I haven't seen it until now. With the upcoming movie, I began to research what the Hunger Games was all about. Now that I know, I just might read the trilogy one of these days.
That's about where I am to Sapphire :)