Reasonable Advice Questions for Top!

The place for all those "Questions for this fascinating user" threads so they're all in one place!
baysimp
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by baysimp »

(not Top but why not Muffin!?!?)
Edit--also from the same show, Bluey
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

bluey's name is on the show so clearly she's the most important.
he/him | a little stinker.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Steve wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:14 am hi top.

as a fellow child-haver, i am sure you have been made aware of the cultural phenomenon that is "bluey." i'm sure you have also been made aware of other franchises such as "the pj masks" or "daniel tiger." anyway, my question is, given the opportunity, which children's television character would you instate as world dictator? personally, i would pick spidey from the show "spide and the amazing friends" mostly due to the fact that he is spider-man and that rocks. my second pick would be bluey from "bluey."
I want Blippi and the CoCo Melon logo to be co-dictators. :yes:

Or Bandit.

My favorite part of Spidey and his Amazing Friends is that OLD TIMERS know Goblin murders Gwen Stacey but on there its all just like Gwen must stop him because he stole a sign for free cookies or something.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

But yeah somehow PJ Mask never caught on here. Daniel Tiger and Paw Patrol were things that've mostly been left behind finally.

I amend my last statement above and want Daddy Pig to be the dictator.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

My nieces love Daniel Tiger. I think an obvious choice for ruler is Prince Wednesday - he's already a prince! Why not? ;) Or Tigey (did I spell that right?) because that would be the most fun.
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

The Top Crusader wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:15 pm
Steve wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:14 am hi top.

as a fellow child-haver, i am sure you have been made aware of the cultural phenomenon that is "bluey." i'm sure you have also been made aware of other franchises such as "the pj masks" or "daniel tiger." anyway, my question is, given the opportunity, which children's television character would you instate as world dictator? personally, i would pick spidey from the show "spide and the amazing friends" mostly due to the fact that he is spider-man and that rocks. my second pick would be bluey from "bluey."
I want Blippi and the CoCo Melon logo to be co-dictators. :yes:

Or Bandit.

My favorite part of Spidey and his Amazing Friends is that OLD TIMERS know Goblin murders Gwen Stacey but on there its all just like Gwen must stop him because he stole a sign for free cookies or something.
i think that this is how the series should end.
he/him | a little stinker.