Status

Are you new in town? Unfamiliar with what to do first? Pop in and take a look at several helpful guides to get you settled into your new home! You'll also find Mayoral announcements to keep you abreast of the latest developments!
}SoC{Swift
Tallying up

Post by }SoC{Swift »

Im confused i think i will check out what mine says after i post this :D
Linne
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Linne »

How fun! Can't wait to see what I am after this post......

*Edit* :hilarious: ROTFLOL!!!!!
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Hey EB what would I be?
...I hate marquees.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Trent DeWhite wrote:
Catspaw wrote:Would it be possible for the spelling on my title to be changed? I'm not sure who put it in there, but "Theatre" would look so much better than "Theater." Thanks! \:D/
This coming from my fellow Canadian! :x
I just think that it would look better if it matched the spelling that's on the actual forum, as done by Shadowpaw, one of the other fellow Canadians. What's so bad about that? ;)
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Catspaw wrote:
Trent DeWhite wrote:
Catspaw wrote:Would it be possible for the spelling on my title to be changed? I'm not sure who put it in there, but "Theatre" would look so much better than "Theater." Thanks! \:D/
This coming from my fellow Canadian! :x
I just think that it would look better if it matched the spelling that's on the actual forum, as done by Shadowpaw, one of the other fellow Canadians. What's so bad about that? ;)
SHADOWPAW! :x

;)
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Got it...but why was I newbie with around 2,000 posts? Hmm....I don't really like what mine says... :mad:
StarWarsfan
Processing

Post by StarWarsfan »

I don't want a status/title thingy especially not the one you gave me
Carolita
I'm not Gabe
Location: the small fraction of time between normal hectic life and mega hectic college

Post by Carolita »

......exactly WHY do I need to eat more fish? *puzzled look*
}SoC{Swift
Tallying up

Post by }SoC{Swift »

Umm because you are loosing you fishyness
SivartM
Hamster
Hamster

Post by SivartM »

Look at mine!
EB can do math! :doubt:
WINDSHEAR
Name Eater

Post by WINDSHEAR »

*wonders how on earth he got his title* :roll: :p

Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.
Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.
Last edited by WINDSHEAR on Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

obviously your kinda cool!
...I hate marquees.
WINDSHEAR
Name Eater

Post by WINDSHEAR »

J-man wrote:obviously your kinda cool!
lol... I like that... but before, it said "Psychedelic"... :anxious: whatever that means :-s :p
Last edited by WINDSHEAR on Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SivartM
Hamster
Hamster

Post by SivartM »

WINDSHEAR wrote:
J-man wrote:obviously your kinda cool!
lol... I like that... but before, it said "Psychedelic"... :anxious: whatever that means :-s :p
I think it means, "Kinda cool."
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

"Starting to like this place" is fine and, to my delight, accurate. However, last night I had "Green Eggs and Ham", which I did not appreciate.

I think the ranks are a good idea, and yes, I'd love to see a list. Though, if I do think of a good idea for a status and change it myself, I would not like to see it changed without my consent, especially if I paid for it myself.
SivartM
Hamster
Hamster

Post by SivartM »

SHOW US THE LIST! SHOW US THE LIST!
:demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration:
}SoC{Swift
Tallying up

Post by }SoC{Swift »

Hehe now we all get to start a mob \:D/ i like to see what i can get tho it is fun.
Linne
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Linne »

Itaque wrote:"Starting to like this place" is fine and, to my delight, accurate. However, last night I had "Green Eggs and Ham", which I did not appreciate.

I think the ranks are a good idea, and yes, I'd love to see a list. Though, if I do think of a good idea for a status and change it myself, I would not like to see it changed without my consent, especially if I paid for it myself.
So far.....it looks like if someone had a custom title, they've kept it. :)
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

Indeed, I hope the trend continues.
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

Custom titles override system titles. :)

And, here is the list. :)

1 Brand Newbie
10 Newbie
20 n00b - special edition
30 Grumblecake
40 Spammer in Training
50 Should eat more fish
60 Psychedelic
70 Kinda Cool
80 Master of Multiplication
90 Likes Trains
100 Top Crusader's Disciple
200 Wishes he/she had more posts
300 30x 10 posts!!!
400 Green Eggs and Ham
500 Starting to like this place
600 Shadowpaw's Merry Man
700 Friend of the TH Admins
800 The Member Who Likes Ham
900 An Almost Great Member
1000 WAY Past Newbie
1500 Climbing the Ladder
2000 A Pretty Good Member
2500 A Rising Star
3000 Over the Hill
3500 A Grand Member
4000 Devoted Member
4500 Master Member
5000 Spam King

More to come, possibly. I wrote the list around 1:AM, sooo... ;)
ToO Comic - #1|#2|#3|#4|#5|#6|Filler#1|Filler#2|#7|#8|#9

In the darkness the Motherhood silently bakes cake and knits sweaters with love in every stitch.
Call me Sergeant Pepper.