How do you game on the go?

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

How do you game on the go?

Post by Lee »

So what portable gaming system do you guys use? I have an iPod Touch 4th gen.

\:D/
Ryan Matlock
Level 4, Adventures in Odyssey Collector

Post by Ryan Matlock »

Lee wrote:So what portable gaming system do you guys use? I have an iPod Touch 4th gen.
I use that as well for portable gaming (by the way, if anyone want a great minecraft-like game for an Ipod-like device, the Apple store has pretty much the same thing called Mooncraft and it is free). I also use a Nintendo DS Lite on occasion. :)

~~~RyanCummings, Youtuber, producer of the World Famous Odyssey podcast, writing assistant to Brock Eastman, and SUPER AIO fan.
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

RyanCummings wrote:
Lee wrote:So what portable gaming system do you guys use? I have an iPod Touch 4th gen.
I use that as well for portable gaming (by the way, if anyone want a great minecraft-like game for an Ipod-like device, the Apple store has pretty much the same thing called Mooncraft and it is free). I also use a Nintendo DS Lite on occasion. :)
Hmmm, this mooncraft might be reason enough for me to get an iPhone! I doubt it's near as good as Minecraft though.
RyanHoots
Not as new

Post by RyanHoots »

I usually pack up my laptop, I have a car charger. That's about as portable as it gets for me. I have a sibling with a DSi, but he never lets me use it.
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

I don't game EVAR! :x It's not healthy. :noway:

:P I only play games on my PC. And I spend waaaaay to much time on it than I should. I'm what you call a no-lifer.
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I have a lot of the older handheld consoles, so I won't list them all... newest I have is a DS. I do play it often enough but very, very rarely "on the go"... usually its just on my couch or something. ;) It gets to travel every now and then, though. My cellphone isn't anything fancy so none of the games available on it are really worthwhile. I do have a bunch of emulators on my Macbook (I've been replaying some old Playstation games on it lately), but I guess when I think of gaming on the go I think of something that you'd just slip in your pocket, like a phone or DS or PSP or Vita, so I don't know if that really counts. \:D/
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

RyanCummings wrote:
Ooh I'll have to check that out! Hey are you on Game Center? If so, you should add me so I can see what you're playing. My game center name is iluvsns. ;)

Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

I typically use either my iPod touch or DS.
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
Jehoshaphat
Someone's favorite
Post by Jehoshaphat »

I don't have portable games so I don't do anything
Unicorns exist... they just got fat and now we call them rhinos.
My online family
I am Monty's and thefinalhour Awesome Brother. GJ is my rebellious little sister
If you want me to be in your online family send me a PM.
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

Monty wrote:I typically use either my iPod touch or DS.
Which do you like better?

Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

IPod touch definitely! I have my DS in case my iPod runs out of charge on extremely long car trips.
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
Ryan Matlock
Level 4, Adventures in Odyssey Collector

Post by Ryan Matlock »

Lee wrote:
RyanCummings wrote:
Ooh I'll have to check that out! Hey are you on Game Center? If so, you should add me so I can see what you're playing. My game center name is iluvsns. ;)
Okay, I added you. But just to let you know, it lists my name differently because my account is linked with my mom's. :)

~~~RyanCummings, Youtuber, producer of the World Famous Odyssey podcast, writing assistant to Brock Eastman, and SUPER AIO fan.