Charlotte Church

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Charlotte Church

Post by Jesus' Princess »

Anybody heard of her? I recently heard some of her songs and I liked them a lot, so I downloaded a couple of them today to listen to in the car. I like her style and voice a lot.

Oh, and I'm talking about her classical stuff, I saw she did a pop album, but I just listened to her classical albums
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Yeah, I like some of her beginning classical stuff and Christmas songs, but the newer pop albums are not my thing. ;) My library has her CDs, so I check them out now and then. \:D/
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

I'm listening to her now. To be honest, her voice is probably not my favorite. Its not like so annoying that I couldn't listen to it sometimes though.

\:D/
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

I have a few of her songs, and I like them a lot. I don't like that she made pop albums because I don't think it took her in a good direction. But I'm glad to still have her older songs.
Some people might compare her to Jackie Evancho, but quite honestly I think I like Jackie's personality and Charlotte's voice better.

Till the end of the line.
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

That's funny you say that Shen. When my sis heard me playing her at first she thought it was Jackie. ;) I just like Jackie better though.

Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Lee wrote:That's funny you say that Shen. When my sis heard me playing her at first she thought it was Jackie. ;) I just like Jackie better though.
Yeah, I actually like both of them, but I think I'm a bit biased toward liking Charlotte's voice more because she came first.

Till the end of the line.
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

I heard Jackie first so... :-

Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Hmm...I've never heard of Charlotte Church. I'll have to look her up sometime.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis