CTD Productions

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
Vlipvlop
Hexadecimal teenager

CTD Productions

Post by Vlipvlop »

Hi there. For about 5 years now, I have been making audio dramas with friends. We call ourselves CTD Productions, and while we may not be as professional as AIO, we do use a full cast, sound effects, music, etc. They are a lot of fun. You can listen or download all of them at http://ctdproductions.blogspot.com/.

To date we have made over twenty audio dramas, including original stories, dramatisations of books and short stories and other stuff. Of special note last Christmas we did an adaptation of LM Mongomery's "Aunt Cyrilla's Christmas Basket" (which might be of some interest to any "Anne of Green Gables" fans out there). We also have adapteted A.A. Milne's original "Winnie-the-Pooh" book, which I think is our best production in terms of professionalism. And there's so much more I could list. Why not check it out for yourself and let me know what you think?

Oh, and if there are any actor-wanna-bes out there, I'm certainly open to letting you have an audition via email or something else. We're always looking for extra voices!

Enjoy!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I just recently read the LMM short story that you're promoting, so I just downloaded your version of it, and I'm looking forward to hearing your version of it, and the Winnie the Pooh as well. :D Thanks for the link! I'll post again after I've had time to listen, which will hopefully be soon.