Hawk Nelson

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Hawk Nelson

Post by Taps »

Anybody heard of this band? what do you think? If you haven't I reccomend you to listen to there first 3, and there 5th. Yeah. Just skip the 4th one. Anybody have an opinion about this band?
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

They're not for me. I really hate punk generally. :anxious:

Blood and Water is like the only exception.

And of course Children 18:3, but they're like...totally different.

Well, and Relient K. :anxious:
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

Eh, it's ok...better than some, worse than others. Definitely preferable to Reliant K (sorry ric), but it's not really my style...I like it for background and the like, but not if it's just me listening to it.
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Hawk Nelson is one of the bands I put on if I'm in this really dorky mood and just want to dance around. \:D/ (I appreciate them more since I heard them in concert and had a funny face-to-face moment with them. =P )
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
The Hippie
Processing

Post by The Hippie »

Yeah I think I liked them more after I saw them live as well.

Love Peace, Love music, Love life.
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

You guys are all Hawk Nelson Haters!!! AUGGH! *leaves room*

;)
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

SoccerLOTR wrote:Eh, it's ok...better than some, worse than others. Definitely preferable to Reliant K (sorry ric), but it's not really my style...I like it for background and the like, but not if it's just me listening to it.
Actually, I don't really like the full-fledged PUNK Relient K, but just their more recent stuff that's more alt rock-y.
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

I like Hawk Nelson :x

"Live Life Loud" is probably my favorite song by him.
*insert provocative quote here*
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

don't worry I like them espesailly LLL and CL and Yeah they just awesome
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.
The sentence above is false.

I dare you not to read this.
Hey! I said not to read this.
Maybe if I talk like this.
Wait, you still see me? *sighs* I give up.

http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

Hawk Nelson... They're pretty good, though I'd rather listen to their old albums instead of the new stuff. That's just the punk rocker in me, I guess...
he/him | a little stinker.
Liz_Horton
Animatronic

Post by Liz_Horton »

HN was my favorite band back in the day- Love Letters to the President. I haven't listened to their new CD yet because I've grown out of the punkish music I used to listen too, but I might go buy it once I get an iTunes card...