Chloe Agnew

What do you think of her music?

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
KelitaArcher
Crazy Southern Archer

Chloe Agnew

Post by KelitaArcher »

Do you know who she is? I know her because I listen to Celtic Woman, and she is (as far as I know) affiliated with them as one of their singers. She has a lovely.... no, GORGEOUS voice and I especially like her version of "Vivaldi's Rain." Listen to it on Youtube if you get a chance. Beautiful. ;)

"It doesn't matter what you believe, it matters what is true."
Pirate Oriana
laugh with the wind
laugh with the wind

Post by Pirate Oriana »

LOVE HER!!! LOVE CELTIC WOMAN!!! (You may be my new best friend, just so you know) "The Prayer" is one of my favorites. :yes: As well as "Vivaldi's Rain" and "Nella Fantasia" :inlove:
AMDG

I started a comic. \:D/ "And there's no one to stand around looking impressed"....seriously "what is the point of having you all." :x ;-)
NOW AT: https://www.facebook.com/randompiratecomic
KelitaArcher
Crazy Southern Archer

Post by KelitaArcher »

Ohhh yesss... Nella Fantasia is gorgeous. I looked up the lyrics in English, and they are not bad, either. (Sometimes you have to watch with lyrics written in other languages, you know, as I have discovered some songs with beautiful tunes which carry very disappointing words. :( )

Pirate Oriana
laugh with the wind
laugh with the wind

Post by Pirate Oriana »

"Dulaman" (sung by Meav :D ) Weirdest. Song. EVER. Well, maybe not EVER, but come one, it's a song about seaweed. Sounds cool in Gaelic though. \:D/
AMDG

I started a comic. \:D/ "And there's no one to stand around looking impressed"....seriously "what is the point of having you all." :x ;-)
KelitaArcher
Crazy Southern Archer

Post by KelitaArcher »

Yes... though it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought... I was picturing some sort of pagan idle/spirit worship. :anxious: Laschia Ch'io Pianga is very sad... whoever it was that wrote it must have been very agonized, as it says "Save me from my cruel fate, and that I might see freedome again" over and over.

Pirate Oriana
laugh with the wind
laugh with the wind

Post by Pirate Oriana »

Vivaldi's Rain is a love song/ prayer. \:D/
AMDG

ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

KelitaArcher wrote:(Sometimes you have to watch with lyrics written in other languages, you know, as I have discovered some songs with beautiful tunes which carry very disappointing words. :( )
Sigur Ros definitely fits into that category. \:D/
KelitaArcher
Crazy Southern Archer

Post by KelitaArcher »

Watch out with "Ave Maria", too, because it has a very large Catholic push towards praying to Mary. :( Once again, beautiful tune and the words (in latin) sound lovely, but once you find out what they mean, *drat.* ](*,) ](*,) :noway: :-k :(