Jonathan Park Wiki is Baaaaack!!!

Bwaaahaaa!

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
Jonathan Park Wiki is Baaaaack!!!

Post by Peachey Keen »

For those of you who are wiki wizards and/or Jonathan Park fans, you'll be glad to know that Jonathan Park Wiki is back! The old one was pretty much complete and then the server was shut down. But now our own American Eagle has started a new one. It's stilll in it's early days and we need help making templates, info boxes, adding cast/crew, etc. All contributors are welcome!

http://jonathanpark.wikinet.org
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

I used to be so skilled at this sort of thing... making those templates will be a challenge, for sure.

Welcome back, JP Wiki. \:D/
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
odysseyfan1
Classic

Post by odysseyfan1 »

It looks good! Just get rid of the "Lorem Ipsum" text. ;)
Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

Post by Stop Wooton' Around »

American Eagle wrote:I used to be so skilled at this sort of thing... making those templates will be a challenge, for sure.
Until you abandon the AIOwiki! :shock: :lol:

Well I have to admit after I got 10k edits and became an administrator I have not been very active lately! :oops: