The ToO's Fantasy Football League

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Your the second person to beat him. :yes:
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Hmm... first of all, congrats, bookworm! \:D/ Secondly, it might be a good idea to put him back in. Welker is averaging like 10 points a game, and he's never got less than 3. The chances that he finishes with -3 are about as likely as ESPN adjusting the scoring tomorrow by a few points (like what happened the only other time the Knights lost). Up to you. ;)
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

But I have the win now, why risk it?
Does it make a difference for something how much I win by?
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

We believe in Caleb Hanie!
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

Post by Stop Wooton' Around »

Laura I offered you Maurice Jones-Drew, Miles Austin, Aaron Hernandez, and Cedric Benson for Ray Rice, Steve Smith, and Jason Witten.

Miles Austin, A.J. Green, Cedric Benson, Steve Johnson, Maurice Jones-Drew, Aaron Hernandez, and Jermicheal Finley are up for offers.

BTW: I have lost my two games by a total of 3 points.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I declined. ;) Thanks, but no thanks. :P
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

Do you have any counter offers?
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Poor AE, he lost AP. :(
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Stop Wooton' Around wrote:Do you have any counter offers?
No, sorry. I'll hang onto my team for now. :)
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Put Welker back in.
Benched Cundiff for Vinatieri then dropped him for Mark Sanchez.
Benched Ryan for Sanchez.
Dropped Cowboys D/ST for Jets D/ST
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

I've blown it several times this season. :x

I knew the Lions defense would do poorly against the Packers this week, so I picked up the Seahawks D to replace them. Alas, I forgot to put them onto my starting roster. :( Let's hope players like Gronkowski and Cruz can step up this week.

Jahvid Best, Michael Vick, Kevin Smith and now Adrian Peterson. The injury monster keeps wrecking my season. :x

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

All I can say is - Drew Brees had BETTER do really good to make up for me leaving Brady on the bench. *throws a tantrum* :x
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Wow, I only lost by 2. The projection was… well I don’t remember, but it was a lot bigger.
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

bookworm wrote:Wow, I only lost by 2. The projection was… well I don’t remember, but it was a lot bigger.
That was a close one bookworm. We both could have won it with a guy from the bench.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Laura Ingalls wrote:All I can say is - Drew Brees had BETTER do really good to make up for me leaving Brady on the bench. *throws a tantrum* :x
I feel like this every time I have to decide which quarterback to start. ;)

Another loss is likely for the good guys, me. :(

Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Haha, okay, now I'm really really happy I left Brady on the bench. :dance:
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Yeah, the Saints are tearing up.

EDIT: AE is down two with Nelson Cruz still playing. The excitement!
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Knight Fisher wrote:Yeah, the Saints are tearing up.

EDIT: AE is down two with Nelson Cruz still playing. The excitement!
Cruz scores another touchdown! Unless he miraculously fumbles in the next few minutes, I win! \:D/

Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

We all need arch-rivals so we can have rivalry week.

EDIT: In fact I demand Laura, SWA or Bookworm. If you refuse I will be your arch-rival from now on. :x
Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

Right now I'm my own arch-rival because I'm hurting myself. So I'm already taken.