Tiny Tower

not sure where to put this...

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
mdetective12
I'm memorable

Tiny Tower

Post by mdetective12 »

Hey does anyone have an iPod touch/iPad/iPhone? Well if you do, have anyone played an app called "Tiny Tower"? I loved that game! Kinda addicting but fun!
~AC~
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

Never heard of it. Sounds promising though. \:D/ Is there a cost? What kind of game is it?
mdetective12
I'm memorable

Post by mdetective12 »

It's free and it's a game! Not sure what kind it is.
~AC~
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

Cool! :) Like, what do you do in it? Is it 3D? Are there guns? That sort of thing.
mdetective12
I'm memorable

Post by mdetective12 »

You build tower in it. There's a tutorial on there if you download it (if you have an iPod/iPhone/iPad)
~AC~
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

Awesome. I like building things. :D
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

Topic moved by Steve :)
he/him | a little stinker.
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random
It’s my birthday

Post by Lee »

I LOVE Tiny Tower!

And live4him, perhaps you could pm me your gamername from GameCenter so we can connect and see each others towers?

I have a 37 story tall tower with 60 bitizens and right now they're all happy! I also have 140 tower bux. ;)

Tip: If you want to earn money and tower bux much faster, go into your device's settings, and just move the time ahead. I've done this tons of times and it makes the game a lot easier with not as much waiting.

And to IN, its a simulation game that's FREE with the in-app purchase option, but I've never made an in app purchase with it and I've enjoyed it immensely.

\:D/
mdetective12
I'm memorable

Post by mdetective12 »

Hey Lee, check your PM ;)
~AC~
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

Lee wrote:I LOVE Tiny Tower!

And live4him, perhaps you could pm me your gamername from GameCenter so we can connect and see each others towers?

I have a 37 story tall tower with 60 bitizens and right now they're all happy! I also have 140 tower bux. ;)

Tip: If you want to earn money and tower bux much faster, go into your device's settings, and just move the time ahead. I've done this tons of times and it makes the game a lot easier with not as much waiting.

And to IN, its a simulation game that's FREE with the in-app purchase option, but I've never made an in app purchase with it and I've enjoyed it immensely.
That explains it...I was trying to figure out how in the world you were advancing so quickly...
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

I love this game! I am only on floor 5 (including the lobby) But I will do the "Lee" trick ;)