Questions for Half Pint

The place for all those "Questions for this fascinating user" threads so they're all in one place!
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

I know, being "in fashion" always changes, which is why I don't like it \:D/

When you were in college, did you try to be in fashion, while we're on the subject? O:)
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I am so out of fashion that I didn't even go to college!!! \:D/ W00t! :dance:
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Oh, so you finished high school and spent the next several years moping around the house, baking and sewing in your spare time (which was most of the day?)

I jest.

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Yes!!!!!!!!!!! (Excepting the moping part.) \:D/

And help with everything else our family needs done to run smoothly. :yes:
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Laura, I give you six years to get married. :x

Seriously though, got anyone in mind for a beau? ;)
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Not at the present time. :- Honestly, we're sort of in a dry area potential-spouse-wise...we try to go to conferences and things to make contacts outside of our area. ;)

But while I certainly do wish to get married one day, I also know that God is in control of the situation. He is capable of bringing me a husband in His time - my Mom didn't know where my Dad was going to come from, but God brought him along out of the blue when she was 27. \:D/ So it's comforting to know that if it is in His plan for me to have a family of my own, it will happen. Until then, I'm content here with my family - and I know if I do get married one day I'll miss the time we have together, so I try to enjoy it while it lasts. :D

But when Almanzo comes along, I'll make sure to tell the ToO. :yes:
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

We need a user named Almanzo Wilder to join, don't we? \:D/

Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

What do you consider your greatest success?
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Making it out of Top's ghetto alive? \:D/
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Monty wrote:What do you consider your greatest success?
I am SOOOO bad at vague interview questions like that. :x So I'm going to ignore that. :noway:
American Eagle wrote:Making it out of Top's ghetto alive? \:D/
No. I was killed by the drug dealers that hang out in his place of work. :( I'm just a ghost now.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Ohh, that must be bad :( The mafia didn't get you?

Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Should it be Wilder Ingalls Shipping or Ingalls Wilder Shipping?
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Gaius wrote:Ohh, that must be bad :( The mafia didn't get you?
No, because I AM THE MAFIA! Bwahahahahahahaha! :badgrin:
Knight Fisher wrote:Should it be Wilder Ingalls Shipping or Ingalls Wilder Shipping?
This should be an obvious answer - Ingalls & Wilder Shipping. Because my name is Laura INGALLS, and as of yet there is no Wilder on the end. Therefore, my name should come first. \:D/
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

What is your favorite LHOP episode, that doesn't feature Laura as the main character?
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

What is your favorite thing to cook/bake?
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

What's your favorite LHOP season?
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Wow, I have questions all of a sudden! \:D/
Robin of Locksley wrote:What is your favorite LHOP episode, that doesn't feature Laura as the main character?
The In-laws, Wave of the Future, and I'll Be Waving as You Drive Away are a few. \:D/
Sapphire wrote:What is your favorite thing to cook/bake?
Pies or cheesecakes! :yes: Which I happened to bake 4 of in the last couple days. :P
Jesus' Princess wrote:What's your favorite LHOP season?
Hmmm. I think I'll say Season 4. :-k Although it's hard to pick one season, because I have favorite episodes scattered all through the different seasons.
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

Hello Laura. How are you doing? \:D/
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Fine, but busy. \:D/ And also I've been unable to get on the internet except for my mom's phone the past few days, so I am really behind on ToO posts. :mad:
Sunshine
Smile for the camera

Post by Sunshine »

Making an educated guess off of the top of your head, what time would you say that it is in Uganda right now (as in, what time is it when you're posting a reply)?

I assume I'm allowed to bump this thread...?