Questions for Half Pint

The place for all those "Questions for this fascinating user" threads so they're all in one place!
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Questions for Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

So, I've never really been active in this here forum, but I decided to jump on the band wagon and start this thread in case anybody has any questions they are just dying to ask me. O:)

*crickets chirping*

:(
Last edited by Laura Ingalls on Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

What is your enemy's shoe size? \:D/
Copyright KODY 105. All rights reserved.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Hmm, I don't think I know how big Nellie's feet are. :-k They're probably bigger than mine, so I'll guess size 10. \:D/
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Is this a question?
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Yes! Wooo hoo for punctuation marks to let me know these things. \:D/
Dr. Watson
Be positive!

Post by Dr. Watson »

Why don't you do something useful and go bake me cookies or something instead of being the ToO? :x
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Dr. Watson wrote:Why don't you do something useful and go bake me cookies or something instead of being the ToO? :x
Whoa, now I'm an entire message board?! Cool! \:D/

And I just recently made you cookies. :noway:
Last edited by Laura Ingalls on Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jimmy Barclay Fan
Classic

Post by Jimmy Barclay Fan »

This thread got me really confused for a minute. Why ? My nickname on Some sites like the Little House Frontier Girl, Television without pity and tv.com is.... Halfpint Ingals.. after Laura Ingalls Wilder.

do you know how LIW got the nickname Halfpint ??

I am a big fan of AIO, but I am not Jave Griffin or have ever been on AIO. I am just a huge fan of AIO and Jimmy Barclay. I love Odyssey, and Jimmy rules.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Why does Watson always want more cookies from you? :noway:

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Jimmy Barclay Fan wrote:This thread got me really confused for a minute. Why ? My nickname on Some sites like the Little House Frontier Girl, Television without pity and tv.com is.... Halfpint Ingals.. after Laura Ingalls Wilder.

It was Pa's nickname for her, I believe. It's the shortened version of "Half pint of cider, half drunk up!" (I originally tried to put that as my title, but it was too long. ;)) He called her that when she was little. Is that correct, or am I forgetting something? \:D/

Marv wrote:Why does Watson always want more cookies from you? :noway:
Because he's a greedy Cookie Monster that can never be satisfied. :x He wants a soft-boiled cookie and a glass of cookie juice for breakfast, a fried cookie for lunch, and cookie burgers for supper. It's a never ending challenge to cook for such a person. :noway:
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Laura Ingalls wrote:
Jimmy Barclay Fan wrote:This thread got me really confused for a minute. Why ? My nickname on Some sites like the Little House Frontier Girl, Television without pity and tv.com is.... Halfpint Ingals.. after Laura Ingalls Wilder.

It was Pa's nickname for her, I believe. It's the shortened version of "Half pint of cider, half drunk up!" (I originally tried to put that as my title, but it was too long. ;)) He called her that when she was little. Is that correct, or am I forgetting something? \:D/
According to the books yes. If I remember right he called her it in all of them.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Then tell him to cook it himself! :noway:

How long have you had your avatar for?

Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

January of 2006. \:D/ I know this fact because I just searched my PMs for the date, as about 3 people wrote me to say they liked it when I first used it. O:) It's been one of my regular avvys since then.
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

How many times have you heard "Bringing in the Sheafs" not on LHOP.
Last edited by Knight Fisher on Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I have no idea. :P I know I've sung it/heard it on tapes many times, but I have no guess as to the actual number.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

How come you've been here for more than 4 years than I have and I have more posts than you? :anxious: Do I have too much time on my hands?

Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Because I don't frequent HH a lot? :- And I've had some posts deleted in the purge of older posts while you probably didn't... :(
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

I don't go to Hillingdale Haven a lot--I quit after I saw 30% of my posts were in there. I should go there if I need more posts :anxious:

American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Marvindy wrote:I don't go to Hillingdale Haven a lot--I quit after I saw 30% of my posts were in there. I should go there if I need more posts :anxious:
This topic is in HH, what are you talking about? :x

When are you and Dr. Watson going to run for office?
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Never! :x Well, mostly because after work Watson is like this:

Sad. :(
Last edited by Laura Ingalls on Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.