Weirdness in Grayscale3.0

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Weirdness in Grayscale3.0

Post by American Eagle »

I switched to Grayscale3.0 but one thing in bothering me. The space for my username is stretched to the next line:
Is this a theme glitch? Or is my username just too long? :-
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
odysseyfan1
Classic

Post by odysseyfan1 »

How do you switch to grayscale? It's awesome!
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

odysseyfan1 wrote:How do you switch to grayscale? It's awesome!
Go to the your board preferences, find "My board style:" on that page and switch it to Grayscale 3.0. :)

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
V-lady
Miss Independent
Miss Independent

Post by V-lady »

On some computer screens, it seems to fit everything onto one line. On others it has the username on the next line. It must just have to do with the format of the screen or something... :-k
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

It's because you changed your name from 'American Eagle' to american eagle.'. You've had the other so long that changing it is glitching up the system. :yes:

I think it's your name. ;)

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Shame on you ae. :shame: No wonder we are having server problems. ;) I hereby request that username changing be outlawed until the techs figure it out.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Knight Fisher wrote:Shame on you ae. :shame: No wonder we are having server problems. ;) I hereby request that username changing be outlawed until the techs figure it out.
He has it all figured out AE! Quick, change back! ;)

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

J-man did design Grayscale for a modestly wide browser window. The top buttons will do stuff if you make the window too narrow or have a long name. I tried playing with the text size to no effect. I then altered the max item size (how much space will be allowed before it wraps). But my name isn't long enough to see if it worked. ;)

In better news, I just *finally* fixed the gender and birthday announcement images for this style. \:D/
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

darcie wrote:J-man did design Grayscale for a modestly wide browser window. The top buttons will do stuff if you make the window too narrow or have a long name. I tried playing with the text size to no effect. I then altered the max item size (how much space will be allowed before it wraps). But my name isn't long enough to see if it worked. ;)

In better news, I just *finally* fixed the gender and birthday announcement images for this style. \:D/
It fits! Thank you so much, darcie!! :D

And I also noticed the missing images... great work today. :)

Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

darcie wrote:In better news, I just *finally* fixed the gender and birthday announcement images for this style. \:D/
Thank you!! \:D/
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

As always, Darcie is indispensable and amazing! \:D/ Thanks, Darcie. You are never allowed to leave us. :noway: