You Should Really Ignore This Thread. Seriously.

The place for all those "Questions for this fascinating user" threads so they're all in one place!
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

You Should Really Ignore This Thread. Seriously.

Post by Knight Fisher »

Ask me questions any questions. If they are annoying questions I reserve the right to thwop you. *looks at Marv* If they are too personal I will say something to the extent of I'd rather not tell you that.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

Knight Fisher wrote:If they are too personal I will say something to the extent of I'd rather not tell you that.
What's your name?
Address?
Phone number?
Social security?

LOL ;)
Last edited by UNCLEBITTLES on Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:37 am, edited 4 times in total.
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

That classifies as annoying.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

Oops.

Have you ever heard of hamboning?
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Yes in your status. :D Other then that no. What is it?
UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

That wasn't a question! I said if you dare... Any other questions?
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Why did you choose Knight Fisher as your username?
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Well as you know on CC I was a NOOB. So I wanted to keep the KF. But have you guys have at least a shadow of doubt, to who I was.
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Do I dare to ask you a question? \:D/

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Mimi
Animatronic

Post by Mimi »

What's Knytt Foot?
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

TKD: Yes you do.

Mimi: My username on Campbell County http://ccmb.forum-motion.com/ You should check it out. :yes:
Mimi
Animatronic

Post by Mimi »

I've seen the board and your name there. :yes: I just wondered what does Knytt Foot mean?
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Uhh... :anxious: yeah about that. Well at the time I was thinking about a game I had recently played Knytt Stories. http://nifflas.ni2.se/?page=Knytt+Stories But I misspelled it and yeah. And the foot part I have fairly big feet. Thats about it.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Good grief, I forgot that you were Kyntt Foot on CC!! You used to majorly tick me off. :anxious: Notice the phrase "used to"... ;)

Are you still an avid hater of the Left Behind series?

What are some of your life goals?

Do you have a girlfriend? \:D/ (Not that I endorse having one at a young age...)

Why are you a Lutheran? What about the denomination do you like?
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

American Eagle wrote:Good grief, I forgot that you were Kyntt Foot on CC!! You used to majorly tick me off. :anxious: Notice the phrase "used to"... ;)
I can see why that could happen. :roll:
American Eagle wrote:Are you still an avid hater of the Left Behind series?
Yes I most definitely am. I just don't feel they are Biblically accurate. And if they were proclaimed as fiction I would be fine with them. (Except for the Rapture part but lets not get into a fight about that.) But they are proclaimed as completely true and thus I don't like them.
American Eagle wrote:What are some of your life goals?
I'm trying to work that out. Right now I would really like to be a Football Coach. I just think I have the skill to do it. Other than that I'd like to eventually become a 2000 Chess player. But that is not likely.
American Eagle wrote:Do you have a girlfriend? \:D/ (Not that I endorse having one at a young age...)
No I definitely do not. And I don't plan to until I'm 18 minimum. Reasoning behind that: I personally feel it would be okay to semi-seriously spend time together at 16-17. As long as both of you are responsible and think it might go somewhere. But as my parents do not want me or my siblings doing it. (And at this point I definitely don't.) I am going to respect that.
American Eagle wrote:Why are you a Lutheran? What about the denomination do you like?
Well I was raised Lutheran. But as I got older and went over all of it with my Pastor. I saw that it was what the Bible taught and believe it. And one of the biggest things I like is the clear separation of Law and Gospel. And the food.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Someday, you may coach the Chicago Bears. \:D/
Knight Fisher wrote:And the food.
Haha, the older people in my [Baptist] church are always saying we have the best food, due to our potlucks and such.

So why are you so opposed to the idea of a pre-tribulational Rapture?

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

American Eagle wrote:Someday, you may coach the Chicago Bears. \:D/
That's my dream. My friends might just end up with a Bears Lions ticket in their mailbox.
American Eagle wrote:Haha, the older people in my [Baptist] church are always saying we have the best food, due to our potlucks and such.
No way. We have brisket. Smoked brisket. Tastey!
American Eagle wrote:So why are you so opposed to the idea of a pre-tribulational Rapture?
I just don't see the evidence in the Bible. There are some verses somewhat pointing to it. But the Bible does not show as clear a picture as people say. And I don't like people adding. That didn't come out the way I wanted.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Knight Fisher wrote:
That's my dream. My friends might just end up with a Bears Lions ticket in their mailbox.
Sweet! I'll be waiting on those tickets. :anxious:
Knight Fisher wrote:
American Eagle wrote:So why are you so opposed to the idea of a pre-tribulational Rapture?
I just don't see the evidence in the Bible. There are some verses somewhat pointing to it. But the Bible does not show as clear a picture as people say. And I don't like people adding. That didn't come out the way I wanted.
I agree that most of the details attributed to the Rapture are speculation, and I also agree that 90% of the events in the Left Behind series are fictional. However, that does not cause me to abandon either. I still believe in some type of Rapture; I think Jesus will return before the begin of the Tribulation. Beyond that, people can think what they want. I love the Left Behind series for what it is; a well-told, dramatic, tearful and inspiring set of books. They drove me to repeated tears and gave me a greater appreciation for what God has in store - even though it was largely fiction. The Pilgrim's Progress? Fiction. The Chronicles of Narnia? Fiction. Left Behind? Fiction. ;)

Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

American Eagle wrote:
Knight Fisher wrote:
Sweet! I'll be waiting on those tickets. :anxious:
Well lets hope I get it. I would say sidelines but you know the whole Bears Lions thing...
Knight Fisher wrote:
American Eagle wrote:I agree that most of the details attributed to the Rapture are speculation, and I also agree that 90% of the events in the Left Behind series are fictional. However, that does not cause me to abandon either. I still believe in some type of Rapture; I think Jesus will return before the begin of the Tribulation. Beyond that, people can think what they want. I love the Left Behind series for what it is; a well-told, dramatic, tearful and inspiring set of books. They drove me to repeated tears and gave me a greater appreciation for what God has in store - even though it was largely fiction. The Pilgrim's Progress? Fiction. The Chronicles of Narnia? Fiction. Left Behind? Fiction. ;)
Yep, Main thing is he is coming.