Coffee or Tea? Which do you prefer?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!

Tea or Coffee?

Coffee :coffee: :wha: :displeased:
29%
Tea :drool: :thumbsup: \:D/
71%

Total votes: 24

Parker Family
Smile for the camera

Coffee or Tea? Which do you prefer?

Post by Parker Family »

Do you like Coffee or Tea better? And what way would you like them served? And what flavor?
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

I have never tried coffee. O:) The smell always drove me away. ;)

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Parker Family
Smile for the camera

Post by Parker Family »

The Kings Daughter wrote:I have never tried coffee. O:) The smell always drove me away. ;)
Hmm... I as well :anxious:

I've tried it a several times but never liked it :blah: ... Maybe its an adult thing? :-k
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Parker Family wrote:
The Kings Daughter wrote:I have never tried coffee. O:) The smell always drove me away. ;)
Hmm... I as well :anxious:

I've tried it a several times but never liked it :blah: ... Maybe its an adult thing? :-k
I don't know, a lot of people my age drink it. ;) I just...yeah. Some day I'll try it. Maybe.
Last edited by The Kings Daughter on Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

Coffee. I want to like it. I try to like it. But I can't stand it. :(
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Tea hands down and it has to be ice cold.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I prefer tea, however I do enjoy a cup of coffee every now and then.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Tea hands down :( And...coffee...it just tastes so bad :-
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Helovesus
Green is good

Post by Helovesus »

I like coffee... hehe (: It's the best.(: \:D/ you all need a :twat: :yes:
Chinese food is God's gift to mankind. He knew we'd live in a hurting world, so He gave us something to console ourselves with.

SnC.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Haha, I'm glad you're back, Parker Family. I didn't realize how much I missed your poll "this or that" topics until I saw this one. ;)

I'm not really a fan of tea. If it is strongly flavored and has plenty of sugar or honey or something in it than its okay. Or like the half and half lemonade/iced tea stuff is decent.

I prefer coffee, though, definitely. Although even then I don't drink it black. >_> I have to have lots of sugar and creamer or flavored stuff in it.

And as for preference I do often have it hot but we invested in a frappe maker a while back and it is a wondrous invention indeed! \:D/ Iced coffee is good, too. I think the coldness takes away from the bitterness in iced coffee or frappacinos so they don't require as much extra stuff.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Coffee smells like a skunk. Or something burnt to a crisp. Therefore, tea is far superior. Both hot and iced are good as long as it has been sweetened. I prefer Celestial Seasons raspberry zinger flavor. \:D/
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Parker Family
Smile for the camera

Post by Parker Family »

The Top Crusader wrote:Haha, I'm glad you're back, Parker Family. I didn't realize how much I missed your poll "this or that" topics until I saw this one. ;)

And to all you people who like Coffee better then tea... :x and :twat:
Last edited by Parker Family on Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Parker Family wrote:
The Top Crusader wrote:Haha, I'm glad you're back, Parker Family. I didn't realize how much I missed your poll "this or that" topics until I saw this one. ;)
...and THIS is why you will not be a newbie forever. Admitting newbie-ness will grow you out of it. ;) Fact.

I agree with Top... coffee and tea are pretty okay, but I need creamer/sweeteners to actually enjoy either. I only drink them every other month or so. (Those times are often with friends at coffee shops, so they come with good memories.)
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

The Top Crusader wrote: I'm not really a fan of tea. If it is strongly flavored and has plenty of sugar or honey or something in it than its okay. Or like the half and half lemonade/iced tea stuff is decent.
I'm not huge on plain tea either, it just needs more flavor--but i really like mixes/flavors like raspberry iced tea. And I was about to ask if anybody drinks the lemonade/iced tea mixes--I'm ADDICTED to those!! Ok, not quite addicted, but I do love them! :D
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

Smaug the Dragon
If posts were pigs...

Post by Smaug the Dragon »

Mmm... Both. But I picked tea. Hot and milky, no sugar. Perfect at the end of the day. =P~
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

american eagle. wrote:
Parker Family wrote:
...and THIS is why you will not be a newbie forever. Admitting newbie-ness will grow you out of it. ;) Fact.
Ha, yeah, I don't think of Parker Family as a newb anymore. ;)
I agree with Top... coffee and tea are pretty okay, but I need creamer/sweeteners to actually enjoy either. I only drink them every other month or so. (Those times are often with friends at coffee shops, so they come with good memories.)
I have coffee more often, but I actually make it about once a month or less on average. Usually I'm just somewhere where there is a pot of coffee, so I have some. ;) (work, my parents, my inlaws, etc)
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

I love iced tea BEST! \:D/ I don't mind coffee if it's made not too strong with two creamers and TWO SUGARS. :drool: It smells so good... :inlove:

\:D/
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Ugh. Coffee? Tea? :noway: I refuse to start drinking either one in an effort to get myself to like it because I will NOT become one of those people who absolutely can't function during the day without their morning drink. ;)
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

Termite wrote:Ugh. Coffee? Tea? :noway: I refuse to start drinking either one in an effort to get myself to like it because I will NOT become one of those people who absolutely can't function during the day without their morning drink. ;)
That happens only if you choose to make it a habit. Both are pretty healthy, so it would be nice to like them more.

Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

Post by Stop Wooton' Around »

Can't stand either of them but if I was forced at gun point I would drink ice-tea over coffee or hot tea!