Whosuddit?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Whosuddit?

Post by jelly »

This is where you post an an epic, legendary, 'WIN' quote and let everyone else guess who said it. \:D/ It can't be some remote, obscure quote that nobody's probably seen or cares about... it's gotta be something LEGENDARY and EPIC. Like... almost any quote from Pseudonym. ;)

The following one isn't from him, btw.
You don't seem to understand. This topic is important to the future of America and you have no idea what you're getting into. In fact, this topic may in fact be the most important thing that has ever happened in the history of mankind. If this topic is deleted, our hope will be gone. The swine flu will take over. The terrorists will win. That guy will be in our base killing all our mans. Our base will belong to them. The very essence of the United States of America is on the lines here. You are talking about the freedom of speech. The freedom for Whoopi Goldberg, naked, old, eyebrowless Whoopi Goldberg, to be able to take a terrifying bath in milk and upload a picture of said bath on the internet. This is more important than Vietnam, Iraq, or any other foreign war. If Whoopi can't do it, how long before all of us will lose our rights to be able to bathe in milk and upload pics to the internet for teh lulz? Not long, my friends.

Not long.
WHOSUDDIT. The first one to answer correctly gets like a hundred bucks.
Last edited by jelly on Sat May 28, 2011 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

I didn't move it...

That sounds like something... xiao would say?
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

lol, that is truly an epic quote...no clue who said it though!
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

EK? \:D/
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

So.... am I allowed to post a quote or not? Or do we have to wait until someone gets this one? :-

I'll just guess randomly... Top?

\:D/
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

Sheer epicness.

...and I'm betting that Jelly himself said it :-
*insert provocative quote here*
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

Iron and Light on a whim.
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Actually, AE got it right. ;) Those are indeed the words of xiao. w00t!

Someone else can feel free to post a quote now. \:D/
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

This thread is win. And I can't think of any awesome posts I should bring here. So I'll post here to remember it \:D/
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Angel
Laughing One
Laughing One

Post by Angel »

Haha, I found a great one!
Your mother must have aged quickly if she had lots of wrinkles, but died young!

I am sorry to hear of your loss and your quest for revenge, but how does any of this sad information apply to us? Get lost, unless you have more to offer than some sob story about your allegedly dead mother.
(For those who are worried....this isn't serious) Whosuddit?
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

EB? Whoever said that must've been a pretty sarcastic fellow. ;)
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Angel
Laughing One
Laughing One

Post by Angel »

Nope. But this individual was addressing EB's post at the time. So you're surprisingly close. ;)
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Catspaw said it in the ToO War \:D/
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

Angel wrote:Haha, I found a great one!
Your mother must have aged quickly if she had lots of wrinkles, but died young!

I am sorry to hear of your loss and your quest for revenge, but how does any of this sad information apply to us? Get lost, unless you have more to offer than some sob story about your allegedly dead mother.
(For those who are worried....this isn't serious) Whosuddit?
That is hilarious.... :hilarious:

\:D/
Angel
Laughing One
Laughing One

Post by Angel »

iluvsns wrote:That is hilarious.... :hilarious:
I know, right? I thought it was pretty funny.

And Marvin is absolutely correct!! \:D/ I think it's funny when Catspaw gets dramatic like that. :lol:

*waits for the next quote to come up*
Moontide
No way I broke the window

Post by Moontide »

Does it have to be a complete post? (I thinking mostly of people that sign their posts, like COT)
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Marvin D. wrote:Catspaw said it in the ToO War \:D/
I kind of thought it sounded like me, but I wasn't totally sure until Angel confirmed it. ;)

New quote!
Here's a not-so-serious one (still a true story though): Thanks to The Cubicle Next Door by Siri Mitchell, I now only rarely use lids and straws with my fountain drinks. \:D/
And to keep up with Jelly, I will also offer a $100 prize to the first one to identify this quote.

Post by 31899 »

Just to be clear, so everyone knows, no searching, right?

Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Here's a not-so-serious one (still a true story though): Thanks to The Cubicle Next Door by Siri Mitchell, I now only rarely use lids and straws with my fountain drinks. \:D/
I think this quote was said by my lovely sister, LizzieG! \:D/

Till the end of the line.

Post by 31899 »

Shennifer wrote:
I think this quote was said by my lovely sister, LizzieG! \:D/
LizzieG is your sister! I did not know that one. (Sorry, I'll try to stay on topic now).