The David Crowder Band...

Sad news

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

ric wrote:
bookworm wrote:
ric wrote:And Burlap to Cashmere (which none of you have heard of) hasn't released an album since 1998, but they're coming out with a new album this year.
I have. Sixpence None the Richer too.
Seriously? Awesome. \:D/
Actually, I've heard of them both, as well. I know my Pre-2005 CCM. \:D/
he/him | a little stinker.
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Steve wrote:
ric wrote:
bookworm wrote:
ric wrote:And Burlap to Cashmere (which none of you have heard of) hasn't released an album since 1998, but they're coming out with a new album this year.
I have. Sixpence None the Richer too.
Seriously? Awesome. \:D/
Actually, I've heard of them both, as well. I know my Pre-2005 CCM. \:D/
Sweet. But do you like them? That is the question. :yes:
Christian A.
Animatronic

Post by Christian A. »

I've heard Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth from Burlap to Cashmere, and I liked that one. I know there was a controversy with Sixpence None the Richer a while back, so I'm not sure about them. I know Bleach too; they were alright. Their former lead singer, Adie, got married to Jeremy Camp. But I haven't heard of Further Seems Forever or Copeland.
Last edited by Christian A. on Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Steve

Post by Steve »

Christian A. wrote:I've heard Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth from Burlap to Cashmere, and I liked that one. I know there was a controversy with Sixpence None the Richer a while back, so I'm not sure about them. I know Bleach too; they were alright. Their former lead singer, Adie, got married to Jeremy Camp. But I haven't heard of Further Seems Forever or Copeland.
Actually, I think Adie was the lead singer of the Benjamin Gate or something like that. Bleach was made up of all guys.
Christian A.
Animatronic

Post by Christian A. »

Steve wrote:
Christian A. wrote:I've heard Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth from Burlap to Cashmere, and I liked that one. I know there was a controversy with Sixpence None the Richer a while back, so I'm not sure about them. I know Bleach too; they were alright. Their former lead singer, Adie, got married to Jeremy Camp. But I haven't heard of Further Seems Forever or Copeland.
Actually, I think Adie was the lead singer of the Benjamin Gate or something like that. Bleach was made up of all guys.
Oh, you're right. :lol: I'm sorry. I get them mixed up.
Steve

Post by Steve »

Christian A. wrote:
Steve wrote:
Oh, you're right. :lol: I'm sorry. I get them mixed up.
Huh. That's fine I have trouble telling MercyMe and Casting Crowns apart to this day. Mostly because I barely listen to either of them. Though, I saw MercyMe live twice...
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

Casting Crowns is better. \:D/
Steve

Post by Steve »

I don't know. If I hear "Does Anybody Hear Her" ever again, I will scream. :?
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

What kind of controversy? :-s