Lord of the Brooms

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
Steve
No way I broke the window

Lord of the Brooms

Post by Steve »

Alright, who else wants to see this movie?

Link fixed. -Marvin
he/him | a little stinker.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Hahaha, that was actually pretty well done for a fanmade trailer. I really liked the transition overlays. =D>
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

Lol, that's awesome!
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

Yeah. My friends and I made it. We don't know if we'll finish it though...
he/him | a little stinker.