Harry Potter: what if.......

"Books? You want books?! Ha! We've got books on hairy otters, on onions and on mars! All the fungus you could care for, plus, three triple zillion stars. We've got books on flossing teeth, plus three books on tossing sheep. If we spent our lives just counting books, we'd never get to sleep!" -Leopold the Librarian ("The Great Wishy Woz")

Which guy can you see Hermione with?

Fred
33%
Harry
67%
George
No votes
Draco
No votes
Neville
No votes
Dean
No votes
Seamus
No votes
Cedric (I know he dies......)
No votes

Total votes: 3

Mountain_Girl
Classic

Harry Potter: what if.......

Post by Mountain_Girl »

what if there was no Ron, BUT the Weasley family still existed (Ron just doesn't).......who would you want Hermione to end up with?

I know it sounds weird, but I blame it on the fanfiction I've been reading.

I acually really like Fred and her together. I really don't know why.

Yes....I am a BIG Hermione fan.... ;P

ImageImageImageImage
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

The ToO loves Harry Potter almost as much as they love Lady gaga! \:D/
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Nah, Gaga only has like one supporter or so. ;) Harry Potter has at least a small conclave of fans here. ;)

I... am not a fan, nor do I hate the series. I know nothing about it. ;)

I have been a little tempted to at least watch the movies to see what the fuss is about, though. >_>
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

The Top Crusader wrote:Nah, Gaga only has like one supporter or so. ;) Harry Potter has at least a small conclave of fans here. ;)

I... am not a fan, nor do I hate the series. I know nothing about it. ;)

I have been a little tempted to at least watch the movies to see what the fuss is about, though. >_>
That is my exact position. I have heard the movies are good. maybe sometime I will watch it.
Mountain_Girl
Classic

Post by Mountain_Girl »

ok guys, this was a question I wanted answered and it wasn't if you liked it or not. Why post on something that you do like?

BTW, the movies are great......they can stand on their own, you don't really have to read the books, though they did take a lot out of the movies and if you read fanfiction like I do you will want to read the books. But all in all, you don't HAVE to read to watch the movies. Er, that is my opinion.

ImageImageImageImage
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

I could see the movie Hermione with Harry. I used to want them to get together instead of her and Ron, but I felt differently when I read the books. I'm reading the 7th book (for probably the 5th time) and only have a few chapters left :D

Till the end of the line.
AIO Psyche
Geniune Disney Cast Member

Post by AIO Psyche »

Jelly wrote:The ToO loves Harry Potter almost as much as they love Lady gaga! \:D/
\:D/ \:D/ \:D/