Muppets Studios Channel

youtube

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
No way I broke the window

Muppets Studios Channel

Post by 31899 »

I've been meaning to post this for a while, but muppets have an awesome channel on youtube that you should all check out

http://www.youtube.com/user/MuppetsStudio

jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

I wish they would actually post videos occasionally. I was thrilled when their Bohemian Rhapsody came out, and I subscribed with hopes that they would pump out internet material more regularly. But they haven't. :(
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Why hasn't EB been put in charge of the Muppets yet!? :x
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

The Top Crusader wrote:Why hasn't EB been put in charge of the Muppets yet!? :x
Good question. :x
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
No way I broke the window

Post by 31899 »

Jelly wrote:I wish they would actually post videos occasionally. I was thrilled when their Bohemian Rhapsody came out, and I subscribed with hopes that they would pump out internet material more regularly. But they haven't. :(
Well it has been a few months since there last release, so we should hopefully be getting something soon.

Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Since I am a HUGE fan of the Muppets I bookmarked it!!
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

I have been subscribed to that channel like... since I joined YouTube last summer. Bohemian Rhapsody was my favorite video on the Internet for several months. \:D/
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother