Easter

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
orangie
OK

Easter

Post by orangie »

Well, it's almost arrived again. On Easter my family and I go to sunrise service at our church where we sing, listen to people speak, and the Word being read. After that, we go downstairs to eat a very delicious breakfast. Then we go home and have family over and have an Easter egg hunt.
What do you guys usually do for Easter?
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

I've never heard of a sunrise service before, that must be wonderful. ^_^

We usually go to church, have a potluck afterwards, and then go to families house to hide eggs for my little cousins to find. :)

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Eowyn18
Not as new

Post by Eowyn18 »

Ummmmmmmmmm...........well I think you already know what I do since it's the same as you. :)
gunblader3
Found

Post by gunblader3 »

Haven't been going to Easter mass, but is planning on doing it this year and many years to come for now on :) .
Children are pure, they know who's the strongest. ~ Mask de Smith
minichef
Pink forever!
Pink forever!

Post by minichef »

This year was very different. I usually have one side of my family over Easter Sunday, but instead we did it a week early. Oh well. Anyways then after church we are gonna go to my other grandma's house and eat and do the family Easter thing.
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

Church, A small lunch then going over to a friends house for an Easter Meal! I love easter for all the joy at church! That's my favorite part it feels like everybody is walking on air!