Portal 2

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
Aaron Wiley
Popsicle kid

Portal 2

Post by Aaron Wiley »

It's coming! 36 hours guys! Seriously! Who's excited?

http://www.aperturescience.com/glados@home/

(The count down)
Last edited by Aaron Wiley on Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"And the Lord saw that man had created the Internet, and He was most distressed. For once people started using chatspeak and improper grammar, their level of smartness was decreased by more than 500%. And so the Lord removed all the gifts he had once bestowed on man, and it was very sad." The Book of Marvin, Chapter 351, Verse 442.
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

I played the first one and it was pretty awesome... but I don't have the patience for those kinds of games. :( Any time I have to actually use my head and try to figure things out, I wonder why I'm not out doing more important things.
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Video Games = Satan IMO.

But no seriously I have heard about the first one and it sounds cool but I haven't played it. Glad a game you are excited about is coming out, though! \:D/

I'm way behind on my gaming... I just started the first Mass Effect a week or 2 ago.
Cbriggs45
Pilgrim

Post by Cbriggs45 »

i am waiting for assassins creed three. because im playing ac brotherhood. so portal 2 can be a nice inbetweener if it was like the first one it will be fun nothing like a fps puzzle game.
you can learn a lot from job 38-42, being humble isn't the easiest but its worth it.
Aaron Wiley
Popsicle kid

Post by Aaron Wiley »

You guys honestly have no idea how amazing this game is going to be. It's literally going to be 8 times longer than the first one! there are so many new concepts being introduced; propulsion gel, vacuum tunnels, and plenty of other crazy stuff! the count down is getting more intense every second.
"And the Lord saw that man had created the Internet, and He was most distressed. For once people started using chatspeak and improper grammar, their level of smartness was decreased by more than 500%. And so the Lord removed all the gifts he had once bestowed on man, and it was very sad." The Book of Marvin, Chapter 351, Verse 442.
Cbriggs45
Pilgrim

Post by Cbriggs45 »

8 times longer? oh well.. from whatr i remember of the first one.. well.. that might make me not want to play it now.

:/ guess we will see. what mood i am in when i play a new game.
you can learn a lot from job 38-42, being humble isn't the easiest but its worth it.
gunblader3
Found

Post by gunblader3 »

"There will be cake."

Played the first game, but is to pre-occupied with Marvel vs. Capcom 3 and school to get around to getting this game.
Children are pure, they know who's the strongest. ~ Mask de Smith